About this listing
Located RIGHT opposite to Southern Cross :-) An ENTIRE apartment ALL TO YOURSELF (and friends), a great stay for interstate/overseas business travellers, tourists and weekenders alike. FULLY FURNISHED with pool, gym and sauna! Also close to DFO Shopping, China Town and the HEART of the CITY. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
The WHOLE apartment ALL TO YOURSELF directly across Southern Cross Station making this efficiently designed, inner-city place ideal for weekenders, business travellers or holiday goers. Fully furnished plus pool, gym & sauna facilities on site!
Please message me via Airbnb app or you could also ask questions to the building reception on the ground floor if you are lost.
You will be able to access the gym, swimming pool and pool side area with the swipe card
Interaction with guests
I am available to answer your queries via Airbnb messaging. I will be providing you with how to get hold of the keys in case you get held up and the 'House Manual' when you book the place and there are Contact phone numbers and Emergency Contact numbers too.
There is also a 24 hours lobby at the ground floor who are able to help you in cases of emergency.
Melbourne the most liveable city in the world! Welcome Home :-)
Please check out my Guidebook for all the activities around my apartment.
Southern Cross station just opposite of the apartment, from there you can take SKY bus to the airport, V Line to go by train to country Victoria, Metro train to most suburbs in Melbourne
FREE TRAM zone within the Melbourne CBD literally just outside the building.
HOW TO GET HERE?
Take a train, tram, bus or taxi and hear towards the Southern Cross Station. Southern Cross Station is located on the western end of the heart of Melbourne CBD grid. The station is also the main transport hub so it is super convenient and great place to get around!
The apartment is right at the corner of Spencer Street and Little Bourke Street, Melbourne.
For public transport information visit:
Search for 'Public Transport Victoria'
(Click on the 'Journey Planner' tab and select Southern Cross Station as your destination)
From Melbourne Tullamarine Airport? No problems! There is a Airport Bus Shuttle (Sky Bus) that will bring you to Southern Cross Station cheaper than a Taxi. Take a skybus from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport to Southern Cross station and the apartment is located opposite the station.
Search for 'Airport Skybus'
From Avalon Airport? No worries... the Avalon Airport Bus Shuttle will get you here cheaper!
Search for 'Avalon Airport Bus Shuttle'
Access to the Overland rail service to Adelaide, and NSW TrainLink XPT services to Sydney.
Coach services to Melbourne Airport and Avalon Airport, as well as regional Victorian and interstate destinations.
PARKING and CAR RENTAL
If you drive, paid parking is available across the road at the Spencer Street Outlet Centre.
Europcar, Budget and Avis rental car depots are just opposite the building in the Southern Cross station, so picking up and dropping off a rental car is super easy!
If you want to leave your luggage before checking-in or after you check-out, there are affordable luggage services and paid lockers across the road on Spencer St at the Southern Cross train station. They charge anywhere from AU$10 to AU$16 per locker or cage for 24 hours worth of storage.
Other things to note
Please turn on the rangehood and open window if you cook because the smoke/fire alarm is very sensitive
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside the apartment
Please don't throw any foreign objects into the toilet such as women's sanitary pads and/or baby's diapers.
NO PARTIES or LOUD music and please RESPECT my place.
Please note that you are renting MY HOME so please understand that I am NOT a Hotel Operator hence, if you'd like a hotel service, or would rather treat my place like a hotel, then please lease a hotel instead.
Thanks for booking a stay at my apartment :-)
I certainly look forward to be your host soon. Just a few friendly reminders and house rules to take note of below in point form.
Kindly take the time to read through thoroughly before checking-in:
A. (HOW TO CHECK-IN AND OUT)
1. Building address will be given to you upon confirmed booking.
2. It's advised that when you plan to collect the keys, please meet at the front entrance of the building or if you check in outside 2pm-6pm hours then to collect the keys from the safe padlock at the Pho 24 restaurant as per "Just In Case" instruction that will be or has been emailed to you
3. Kindly be “ON-TIME" to pick up your keys from me (or my friends if I'm not available)...If you're going to be late, kindly advise in advance. We certainly hope you would be considerate with timing and let us know early if there is any changes to your check in time
4. If you have ANY questions whatsoever related to your stay or ANY emergencies, please contact the following people:
(a). Give me a message via AirBnb
(c). My friend
5. Check out details will be given to you upon checking in,
6. (IMPORTANT!) The apartment unit door locks from the inside, so please never leave the unit without your keys and card during your stay, otherwise you may accidentally lock yourself out. Call out fee of $100 is required if me or my friend have to come open the door for you again once you check in.
7. Please DO NOT LOSE OR BREAK the set of keys or lock yourself out during your stay. If it happens, I will have to order for a new set of keys/swipe, or call on a local emergency locksmith to let you in...local emergency locksmiths charge about $200 or more which you will have to pay for in the event. And the key and access card cost $150 to replace.
8. Please be sure to notify us minimum 1 FULL DAY BEFORE your arrival times so that we can hand the keys to you personally.
B. (WiFi, ACCESS POOL, GYM AND RUBBISH CHUTE)
1. The gym & pool is located on level 2. You will need the key and swipe card to access the facilities.
2. The access to the rubbish chute is located near the lift at the corner corridor of the apartment side number 01-05
- The rubbish chute should be on your right.
3. WiFi Information
Internet WiFi is available and info will be provided upon your booking.
NOTE: I am not on a heavy plan and the speed may not always be lightning fast. So I provide this for convenience only and every care is taken to ensure it works but I AM NOT an IT technician or Internet Company. So if you critically need the internet for your trip, then you will need to get yourself a 4G broadband via a prepaid SIM card. Optus offers a $2/day unlimited call plan with 500Mb/day or try Amaysim which is a value carrier.
C. (OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE)
1. Sufficient fresh sheets, linen and towels will be laid and prepped prior to your arrival. The dryer and washer may still be running when you check-in due to the previous guests load we're drying up. Please let the washing or drying cycle finish before using the dryer and washer for yourself.
2. Please DO NOT USE the sheets, linen or towels from the dryer...if you want to use the washing machine/dryer then please take out the dry linen and place it in the cupboard
3. If you plan to bring your kid(s) along, please take note that this property has a balcony with a sliding door. Please do not leave them unsupervised in the apartment unit.
4. You may cook, but please be warned that the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so in the event if it goes off, there is a very high chance that the fire engine will rock up. So please open the windows, balcony door and switch on the range hood while cooking. Note you will be liable to pay for the fire trucks visit if they turn up.
5. Kindly treat my property with respect during your stay and DO NOT cause any major or superficial damages. My properties are inspected thoroughly after every guest. In the event any major or surface damages are found right after you check-out, I will have to contact airbnb for the damages caused.
6. This pad accommodates 2 adults generously but a max of 4 overnight. Please refer to the additional charges as per advertised in the airbnb for more than 2 people (as we need to prepare extra linen and towels)
7. The sleeping arrangement for the 3rd and 4th adult would be on a 3-seater sofa bed which folds out to a double bed with extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers.
8. If you're using the heater or air conditioning, please always remember to switch it off after use.
9. Shoes are not allowed on carpeted areas.
10. NO SMOKING, house parties, yelling or loud music please.
11. Please be informed NOT to invite stranger into the apartment as you will be RESPONSIBLE for anyone that you invite in so it is highly recommended NOT to bring any strangers during your stay.
12. Please refer to the HOUSE MANUAL when you book for further information and please adhere to the rules.
Other than that, please enjoy your stay at my place and have fun :-) Thanks and let me know if you have any questions
P.S. Please note that you are renting MY HOME so please understand that I am NOT a Hotel Operator hence, if you'd like a hotel service, or would rather treat my place like a hotel, then please lease a hotel instead.
Loves Food, Love to travel, Loves Cruises, Love to experience new cultures, Loves different languages, Loves a good laugh, Loves to read, Love a bit of odd gardening, Loves to have a chat (at times), Loves to ZzzZz, and last but not least, Love meeting new friends :)