About this listing
We wait you in our guest house "L'Aranceto", a historic villa recently renovated in the heart of Florence, short walking distance from the central station and the main tourist attraction! A young and happy place, meeting of different cultures...
The Penthouse "is a small apartment with bedroom, private bathroom, private kitchen and balcony.
The room is equipped with double or twin bed, but can be added a 3rd and 4th bed on request.
We will clean the room and change sheets and towels every 3 nights of stay.
A beautiful garden and bikes (on availability) are available.
Just around the corner is located the bus stop that will bring you in the heart of the historical center in just 5 minutes; a big supermarket, a tobacco shop to buy bus tickets, bars and very good restaurants.
Other Things to Note
CITY TAX NOT INCLUDED MUST TO BE PAYED IN CASH AT THE CHECK IN (€ 2,50 per person per night)
- The check in is available from 3 to 8 pm, for arrival after that time there is an extra charge of € 15,00 for late check in.
- The city tax of € 2,50 per person per night is not included and it must be payed at arrival.
- On request and as our availability is possible to store your luggage here.
- Smoking in the room is forbidden
- Pets are allowed on request with an extra charge of € 15,00
- The parking is on the blue lines along the street at the cost of € 1,50 per hour from 8 am to 8 pm, red days free or in a garage at about 100 mt. at the cost of € 10,00 per day.
Ciao guys! I'm Mario, 26. Born in Apulia, the wunderful heel of Italy with more then 900 km of coast, i live now in the amazing city of Florence. Some years ago I left my work like a receptionist in four stars hotels for following my dream: open a guesthouse and meet as much people as i can because i believe that everyone that pass from here can leave me something new. I like cars, books, movies, a lot of musics, discover cultures and the must important thing: TRAVEL. When i can, always on the road with my backpack, always ready to lost myself somewhere in the world! Favorite destination? The next!
Hi, I am Domenico, 37. I was also born in Apulia but resident in Florence. I like running (around Florence) soccer, rock/jazz music, Fellini/Kubrick's movies and chess.
We wait you in our guesthouse, a young, clean and happy place. Share your life with us with a good bottle of wine and if you want we will go out together in the magic nightlife!
A perfect place to stay, you will feel at home, maybe better !