Welcome to MH Villa Saigon! Enjoy the Master Bedroom with Garden Balcony in a beautiful private villa. Centrally located, we are just a few minutes from many Saigon's hot spots and immediately next to the canal where you can enjoy the waterfront.
Our Home - MH Villa
Our full furnished 3-storeys beautiful villa with 6 bedrooms, two large stunning living room, a large dinning area next to a fully equipped kitchen, front and back garden, and a large play yard. Green plants, painting and bonsai are our favorite stuffs. MH Villa is located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh, on a lovely and safe alley. Ideally positioned within about 5' from the Saigon's hot spots, MH Villa is nestled away from the bustle of the city, whilst offering the excitement of an inner-city lifestyle.
- Master Bedroom with comfortable King sized bed
- Big balcony with outdoor furniture in a cute garden
- Built-in Wardrobe with hangers
- Electric Fan
- Large Flat Screen TV with cable channels
- Mini Bar / Refrigerator
- Private Bathroom with Bathtub and Shower
- Clean towels
- Many additional amenities
- Cleaner will be coming every 3 days or on demand
Since you are my guest, you have access to your room and common areas: gardens, living rooms...
All visitors of my guest have to be accompanied with my guest to access only the common areas.
Interaction with guests
We try to be available to our guests as much as possible. Please contact us by phone / SMS / email / Whatsup / Viber if you don't see us around.
Other things to note
We offer extra service for helping you. Or we can tell you where to go for it.
- Vietnamese / Asian Food
- Airport pick up
- Local tour guide
- Foreign Money Exchange
- Visa arrangement
- Air ticket, bus, train, tour booking.
- Free Vietnamese lesson by the host
- Cooking class
We love to have you as our special guests and new friends.
Michelle and family members
MH Villa, Saigon
- Check-in is after 2PM to 10PM
- Check-out is before 11PM
- Please have your passports & current Vietnam visas ready upon your arrival available for us to submit to our local police department as it is a requirement for your stay and for your safety protection.
- MUST REGISTER all visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. All visitors have to be accompanied with you (MH Villa's guest) to access only the common areas. You will be completely responsible for the actions of your guests as well as any damages that you caused, including being negligent, such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked.
- NO PROSTITUTION shall be tolerated. Our guests are mostly travellers looking to learn more about the Vietnamese culture and we do not want to mix our guests with sex tourists exploiting Vietnamese women / men. Anyone who engages in prostitution of any form shall be reported to the local police authority and be asked to leave without any refund.
- No pets
- Please use provided slippers inside the house.
- NO SMOKING inside the building, you can smoke in the garden or at the balcony. Since this is a no-brainer, anyone caught smoking inside our property will simply be asked to leave without any refund.
- Please try to be quiet if you come back late after going out at night time - NO DRUGS. Anyone who engages in any kind of illegal drugs shall be reported to the local police authority and be asked to leave without any refund.
- Special events/ party need to be reserved the space with our food and drinks service in advance
- Please turn off air- conditioning, electronic equipment and lights if not in use to save environment.
- Lock the accessing door to the balcony when you go to sleep for your safety.
-NOT-A-HOTEL. We are not listed as a hotel for a reason. We enjoy building a better community and providing awesome experiences for guests visiting Vietnam and we believe the Airbnb community aligns with our mission. So please do not treat our staff or our services like you would at a hotel. If you're looking for 24/7 room service, for example, we highly recommend that you book your accommodation at a hotel. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with something different, more responsible, more human, with quality and value where it counts, and hopefully better as a result.
- HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible community.
- CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can result up to the offender(s) being asked to leave, nicely of course, in addition to compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to provide a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. To date, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for a very long time.