About this listing
We wait you in our guest house "L'Aranceto", a historic villa recently renovated in the heart of Florence, short walking distance from the central station and the main tourist attractions ! A young and happy place, meeting of different cultures...
The "Old Mosaic" room is provided with private bathroom with shower.
It can be arranged with one big bed or 2 separate beds. If the reservation is for 3 persons, we will add an extra bed in the room.
We will clean the room and change sheets and towels every 3 nights of stay.
A shared kitchen, beautiful garden and bikes (on availability) are available
Other things to note
- CITY TAX NOT INCLUDED MUST TO BE PAYED AT THE CHECK IN (€ 2,50 per person per night)
- Is not possible to store the luggage before the check in, is possible at the check out until 17 pm for free.
- The check in is available from 3pm to 8 pm, for arrival after that time there is an extra charge of € 15,00 for late check in.
- The city tax of € 2,50 per person per night is not included and it must be payed at arrival.
- On request and as our availability is possible to store your luggage here.
- Smoking in the room is forbidden
- Pets are allowed on request with an extra charge of € 15,00
- The parking is on the blue lines along the street at the cost of € 1,50 per hour from 8 am to 8 pm, red days free or in a garage at about 100 mt. at the cost of € 10,00 per day.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 1082 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Ciao guys! I'm Mario, 26. Born in Apulia, the wunderful heel of Italy with more then 900 km of coast, i live now in the amazing city of Florence. Some years ago I left my work like a receptionist in four stars hotels for following my dream: open a guesthouse and meet as much people as i can because i believe that everyone that pass from here can leave me something new. I like cars, books, movies, a lot of musics, discover cultures and the must important thing: TRAVEL. When i can, always on the road with my backpack, always ready to lost myself somewhere in the world! Favorite destination? The next!
Hi, I am Domenico, 37. I was also born in Apulia but resident in Florence. I like running (around Florence) soccer, rock/jazz music, Fellini/Kubrick's movies and chess.
We wait you in our guesthouse, a young, clean and happy place. Share your life with us with a good bottle of wine and if you want we will go out together in the magic nightlife!
A perfect place to stay, you will feel at home, maybe better !