For your comfort:
- The kitchen has been renovated. The bathroom and the living-room have been embellished. Present pictures published soon.
- Safe arrival anytime thanks to a coded access door.
- Very-high-speed Wi-Fi with the cable network.
- Food supply for your arrival: coffee, tea, fruit juice, bread, butter, jam, compote, eggs, milk, cheese, sausage, smoked fish, wine.
- High-end household linen.
- High-pressure shower and abundant warm water.
In an ancient building, built in the late nineteenth century and renovated in the 2000s;
Apartment of 105 m2 with 3 rooms, high ceilings, very quiet and enjoying double glazing windows:
- A large living-dining room of 40 m2, with a very comfortable sofa bed (140 x 200) and speakers to play your music.
- A large bedroom (20 m2) with a king size bed (180 x 200).
- A small bedroom (10 m2) with sofa bed (140 x 200).
- A fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, induction cookers, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer-dryer, coffee machine, toaster, boiler...)
- A bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
- A lot of storage space, wardrobes, an iron and an ironing board, a hairdryer.
- A Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Linen (feather quilts and pillows and their fitted sheets, hand and bath towels).
The apartment has been completely redecorated in July 2013 in a unique style inspired by a painting of Coluntino that you can enjoy in the lounge.
Other things to note
- Feather duvet, traversin and pillows with cover.
- High-end towels.
- Foam pillows available.
No smoking, no loud party neither music, no drunk people.
Do what you want outside.