About this listing
Great location close to the train and bus. You will be in a VERY busy part of Chicago. There are many restaurants and bars 2 minutes walking distance away!
YOUR OWN FURNISHED STUDIO APARTMENT IN CHICAGO, 100% PRIVATE!
This is a cute style apartment with everything you need in one spot! 100% Privacy :)
You will be able to save money on your Chicago vacation by being able to prepare your own meals. You are free to use the kitchen while you are here ;)
Your Location In The City:
*VERY close to DOWNTOWN
*More Malls, Restraunts, Bars Than you can ever imagine walking distance!
*Public Transportation (Metra & CTA) Few Blocks Away
*Lake Shore One Mile Away!
*Walking Distance From Beach
*Grocery Stores Walking Distance
****PLEASE (email hidden) TO SEE YOUR EXACT DISTANCES FROM ALL ABOVE****
Your Apartment Will Include:
*One FULLSIZE Bed (fits 2 comfortably)
*NICE FLAT SCREEN TV WITH CABLE
*INTERNET AND FREE WIFI
*NICE Sheets! (Best Night Sleep)
*Bath Towels, Soap, Shampoo
*Refrigerator and Stove
*New Stylish Plates and Glasses
*toaster, blenders, microwave
*the place will be stocked Coffee, condiments (You're Free To Help Yourself)
Included In Your Stay:
*Washer / Dryer
You may find FREE PARKING about 4 to 5 blocks from apartment if you're willing to walk a bit to get to it
You will have access to everything in apartment! :)
Interaction with Guests
We will be away working most of the time but if you need us we will always be available on the phone, text, email 24/7.
Great Area NEAR downtown Chicago.
The train and bus system is very close about 5 minutes walking distance :)
Other Things to Note
After you make a reservation with us please remember to read the house manual that contains the check in procedure.
1. PLEASE Keep the apartment clean. We expect the apartment in the same condition as when you arrived. We do not charge
extra cleaning fees unless you make a mess for us :)
(If we find dirty plates, glasses or the apartment a mess you will be charged ($100.00 cleaning fee from your deposit)
If we find the apartment in the same conditon as you arrive we will be happy and there will be no extra charges :) :)
2. If you have an emergency, please do contact us as I will require to alert anyone that can help you of the emergency.
We are here to be helpful to you.
3. Please make sure that you notify us of anything that does not work or anything that you need changed (towels, linens) .
We are your hosts, and we are here to help be the best that we can be for you.
4. Give us recommendations on anything you think we should change or do :) It helps me, trust me, it does.
We have received many recommendations, and they have helped me vastly over the years.
5. Have a great time. We can help with that if you are in an unhappy or sour mood, just let us know :)
6. Do not drink anything that is considered liquor. We keep liquor in our home that is for our personal consumption. We are not a liquor store, bring your own.
7. No unauthorized guests at the apartment. Extra guests will be charged that unauthorized guest fee
($100 dollars for the entire stay from your security deposit if they are not disclosed earlier)
unless you pre-authorize this with us (host) via written text or email.
11. You will get 1 towel per day per person, if you need more you will need to request it ahead of time via text, email, or phone call.
12. No SMOKING inside apartment. ($100 cleaning fee if we find you were smoking in the apartment)
13. We will not accept packages or our address. You may not use our address for any sort of deliveries.
14. Lost / Damaged Key (There will be $200.00 taken from security deposit for any lost or damaged key, We Will be required to replace door lock in this event and hire a locksmith)
15. Lock out ($30.00 fine from security deposit to let you in)
16. If you need anything you are ONLY to contact US. If anyone asks you any questions you are to only tell them that you are friends of ours. You are only to discuss your stay with US and AirBNB ONLY.
One thing we loved about this place was the location! The host was also easy to reach when we needed to contact her. Although the studio was a bit tiny, it had all the basics (working shower and toilet, a comfy queen size bed, television and a kitchen). If we decide to visit Chicago again, we would not mind staying here. Thank you for being a great host! :)
Le logement est très bien situé et bien équipé. Nous n'avons pas rencontré Sue en personne mais elle a été très disponible et a toujours répondu à nos questions.
Logement très propre, un peu petit mais nous étions tout le temps dehors à visiter donc cela n'a posé aucun problème. De plus, le prix proposé est très avantageux comparé à ceux pratiqué par les hotels.
The apartment is located at a very good community of Chicago. A few minutes' walk to all attractions in the loop. The apartment is at good condition. Though at a street with bars and restaurants, I hear no notice in the room because it's on the 11th floor. Chin responded to my inquiries timely before and during my stay. Overall, it's a pleasant experience.
Really great location! Secured building. On a block with lots of options for restaurants, bars, and even a farmers market on Saturday morning right outside the front door! We were able to walk or bike just about all the places we wanted to go. The apartment was a bit smaller than we had initially expected, but it was clean and had everything we needed, so there was really nothing else we could've asked for. We never met Chin in person, but I was in contact with her as needed and she was very responsive, quick, and helpful. We had a great time while visiting Chicago, and a lot of that had to do with the stress-free stay we had. Definitely recommend, and would stay here again.
Neighborhood was absolutely fantastic and the private apartment was as described. Chin setup a smooth entry to the apartment and we had no issues the entire weekend we were there. We explored the city and downtown areas with no need for a car and just an uber drive here or there. If you are ok with walking then you can access most places you'd need to go during your stay. As a bonus, we found free parking about a half mile from the apartment but still didn't need the car all weekend.
Only con is that the place is rather small, but if you know that going in and are mainly looking for a place to crash at night like we were then there should be no issues.
The host was very welcoming and easy to get ahold of. The place was in the perfect spot for what we wanted in a weekend, easy to get to the zoo, the beach, and the navy pier. Great experience!
Chin was on time at the meeting, very kind and brought me to the place. Despite a problem with the previous guest, Chin made everything to solve it. Flat was clean and in a fantastic position.
This host has 749 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sue
We have lived in Chicago our entire life and LOVE it.
Our favorite food is sushi ;) We enjoy traveling I try to get out of chicago to visit a new places atleast 3 times a year.
We both know what good customer service is all about and I have excellent communication skills. We would look forward to having you as our guest. I will make sure you have a good nights rest and relaxing stay at our luxury apartments. We're both very easy going and laid back. If you have any special requests please feel free to ask.