About this listing
Thank you for being interested in my place!
I recently added kitchen amenities. Now you can cook your own food. Please check out the photos to see what's available.
This studio apartment is near Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion) as well as a local temple "Waratenjin Temple".
Buses from nearest bus stop can take you everywhere in Kyoto (Gion, Kawaramachi, Arashiyama Mountain, Fushimi Inari Shrine, etc.)
The whole apartment is for you and it fits 2 people.
The space is quite small and simple, but I will do my best to make it cozy and comfortable!
*This room is on 2F and there is NO elevator in the building. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Things provided in the apartment:
- Free unlimited wireless Internet
- Bedding (Futons), Clean sheets
- An air-conditioning, a heater
- A private bathroom, shampoo, body wash, towels
- A refrigerator, a microwave oven, an electric kettle, an electric cooking surface
- A pan, a pot, a strainer
- A ladle, a spatula, a knife, a cutting board
- Cutlery, plates, bowls, cups
- Shared washing machines (there are 2 in the apartment building)
The neighborhood is famous for famous world heritage Golden Pavilion.
Some famous places nearby are:
- Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion)
- Ryoanji Temple
- Ninnaji Temple
- Kintano Tenmangu Shrine
- Hirano Jinja Shrine
Buses from nearest bus stops will take you everywhere in Kyoto.
Buses go through the area:
- Kyoto City Bus, about 10 lines
- JR Bus