About this listing
Planning a visit to Barcelona and looking for a place to stay? Would you like a central location?Are you on a budget? Last but not least, how about awesome hosts?
Well, if your answer is 'YES' to all of the above, we believe you should write to us.
We have a single room to rent in the neighborhood of Eixample. The flat is within 10 to 15 minutes walking distance to
LA RAMBLAS, PLAZA CATALUNYA, PASSEIG DE GRACIA, BORN, and Barceloneta BEACH. The flat is right next to ARC DE TRIUMF and PARC DE CIUTADELLA which is the greenest place within the city center where you can go to chillax, for an evening walk or join us for a 5K jog.
Barcelona's biggest coach station ESTACIO NORD and one of the biggest train station ESTACIO DE FRANCIA are only within 5 minutes walking distance from which you can take coaches or trains to destinations below for the daily trips you will want to make during your stay in Barcelona to make your stay even more special;
•Gorgeous beaches of COSTA BRAVA
•Mesmerizing old town and Cathedral of GIRONA
•FIGUERES, the birthplace of the artist Salvador Dalí, and Figueres houses the Teatre-Museu Gala Salvador Dalí, a large museum designed by Dalí himself which attracts many visitors four seasons of the year from all around the world
•SITGES, Ibiza in miniature!
•The Roman ruins of Tarraco in TARRAGONA which have been designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Emma and I have been living in Barcelona for the last 7 years and we chose this location to live for the exact same reasons we listed above. It makes our life easier, so it will your stay.
The flat is fully furnished and the room has all that you may need, and we are open to special requests too, so just let us know if there is anything else that you may need during your stay and we will try our best to provide whatever that maybe for you. In the room you will find a 90X200 bed, a built-in wardrobe with 5 drawers. Please let us know in case you may need more storage space and we can organize some space for you in our storage room where you can leave your luggage and other stuff that you will not want to keep in your room. There is a console table in the room where you can work if you want to and we can even provide you with a laptop if you need one. Please let us know prior to your arrival if you will need a laptop. You will obviously have access to a 100 Mbps fiber-optic internet connection. There is a bed side table with a reading light on it and some shelves that puts the room together and you might find useful.
The room and the flat is tastefully decorated. The flat is on the 3rd floor, recently renovated, and has 2 bedrooms, an open plan American kitchen, a modern bathroom and gorgeous living room with a corner fire place with access to the main balcony where you can have your meals or morning coffee. The balcony oversees the PASSEIG DE SANT JOAN and since the flat is at same height as the trees of Passeig De Sant Joan, it gives you the sensation of being in a park and therefore it is very relaxing. Although the flat has been renovated the old example style has been kept while modernizing it, thus the flat has the high ceilings with moldings, mosaic floors in the bedrooms and the living room. The building has a lift and a doorman.
You will of course have access to all the appliances in the flat, and you will be provided with clean towels and sheets at your arrival.
Last but not least, you probably will have the best tourist guides you can get in the city as we love traveling and know all around Barcelona and Catalunya very well.
My girlfriend Emma is 27 and an interior architect and me Paolo am 33 and I am a Telecommunication Engineer. We have a 3rd family member, he is a British Short hair kitten called HUGO, he is only 3 years old and super friendly. We speak English at home all the time and are fluent Spanish speakers. We will find a way to communicate no matter if you can't speak one these languages, thanks to our experience living abroad for the last 12 years.
A Single room with all that you need in a lovely, modern flat to share with us. We would love to host you.
You will have all you may need during your stay, at a ridiculously economically priced modern flat, located at one of the best zones of Barcelona. You will not spend a penny traveling to the city center or to the beach, as all that you will want to see in Barcelona will be in a walking distance if you stay at ours.
Guest has access to all that we have access to. We are friendly and welcoming, and we want you to be comfortable and feel at home.
We are young and we love meeting new people. We would like to think of AIRBNB not only as an extra income but an opportunity to meet new people. We will enjoy to have meals with you and have some conversation if you would like too..
We are looking forward hearing from you
Paolo & Emma
All the common areas. Living Room, Balcony, Kitchen...
Interaction with Guests
We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have before, during and after your stay..
The location is simply unbeatable. We are right next to everything while avoiding all the crowd and the noise.
You will not really need transportation but if you do then that's not going to be an issue as we have a bus stop just right outside the building and t different metro stops for two different lines (L2 & L5) that are only 2 mins walk away. Central Bus Station for destinations outside the city is 5 mins walk away and one of the central train station for the destinations outside the city is again 10 mins walk away...
But again, you will not need transportation for the main city attractions.
- Check-In times are flexible as long as there is no guest departing on the date of your arrival, in that case earliest you can check in would be 14:00pm. If you arrive before 14:00 but can't check-in for this reason, you are more than welcome to leave your luggage and belongings in our storage room and go for a walk in the city till 14:00. Just let us know, before you check in and confirm with us before planning please.
- Check-Out times are flexible as long as there is no guest arriving on the date of your departure and it is suitable for our personal timetable, worst case scenario the latest you can check-out would be 11:00 noon. If your flight is at a later time of the day and you want to make most of your time without having to carry your luggage around, then you are more than welcome to leave your luggage and belongings in our storage room and go for a walk in the city till your flight. Again please just let us know and confirm with us as this may not be possible at times due to different reasons.
- No visitors, unless confirmed by host beforehand.
- Washing machine usage is allowed only if you stay over 3 nights.
- We expect you to clean after yourself if you cook at home. Same goes for the bathroom use, we expect you to leave it always as you find it. If you don't want to clean than we expect you to leave 20 Euros cleaning fee if your stay with us is over 1 week.
- Guests are expected to comport themselves appropriately while staying with us. We basically expect you not to come home completely wasted and not be very noisy at any time of the day especially after midnight.
- We expect you to be responsible and turn off the lights that you do not need, and avoid unnecessary use of water and electricity.
- Since it will only be you and us two in the flat, we expect you to let us know if you will be arriving after midnight, at least by leaving us a note, just so we know, and we do not worry