About this listing
My apartment is located in a very hip and eclectic neighborhood on the east side of Amsterdam.
It's a two room apartment with a big living room, open kitchen with all the conveniences like a dishwasher and a comfortable size bedroom.
I have a couch which you can also use as a bed. So four people can stay and sleep in my apartment.
There's wifi access, washing machine, oven, dishwasher and a cozy balcony.
There's a no smoking policy in this apartment. You can use the balcony.
Exploring the neighborhood :
- There's a supermarket around the corner. It's open daily until 10pm.
- There's also an excellent daily (farmer's) market 4 minutes walking away. It's called "the Dappermarkt". Great for fresh fruits, veggies, nice cheeses and even some great Asian supermarkets.
- There's also a lovely park nearby "Oosterpark". Only a 5 minute walk away from the apartment.
Getting around :
Next door is great access to public transportation to all parts of town.
- tram 3 will take you from the east side to the Museum Square and the west side of Amsterdam.
- tram 7 will take you to the centre of town : Waterlooplein (flea market), Dam Square, Anne Frank house and the west side of Amsterdam.
- Bus 22 will take you straight to Central Station and the west side of town.
Cultural highlights :
In terms of local recommendations and cultural highlights there are plenty of fun things to do and explore.
- the Stedelijk museum : modern art museum at the museum square.
- Rjksmuseum : recently reopened museum with an incredible classic collection and stunning architecture
- Foam : photography museum has great exhibitions.