About this listing
My apartment is located in a very hip and eclectic neighborhood on the east side of Amsterdam.
It's a two room apartment with a big living room, open kitchen with all the conveniences like a dishwasher and a comfortable size bedroom.
I have a couch which you can also use as a bed. So four people can stay and sleep in my apartment.
There's wifi access, washing machine, oven, dishwasher and a cozy balcony.
There's a no smoking policy in this apartment. You can use the balcony.
Exploring the neighborhood :
- There's a supermarket around the corner. It's open daily until 10pm.
- There's also an excellent daily (farmer's) market 4 minutes walking away. It's called "the Dappermarkt". Great for fresh fruits, veggies, nice cheeses and even some great Asian supermarkets.
- There's also a lovely park nearby "Oosterpark". Only a 5 minute walk away from the apartment.
Getting around :
Next door is great access to public transportation to all parts of town.
- tram 3 will take you from the east side to the Museum Square and the west side of Amsterdam.
- tram 7 will take you to the centre of town : Waterlooplein (flea market), Dam Square, Anne Frank house and the west side of Amsterdam.
- Bus 22 will take you straight to Central Station and the west side of town.
Cultural highlights :
In terms of local recommendations and cultural highlights there are plenty of fun things to do and explore.
- the Stedelijk museum : modern art museum at the museum square.
- Rjksmuseum : recently reopened museum with an incredible classic collection and stunning architecture
- Foam : photography museum has great exhibitions.
We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Jenna's apartment.
Jenna is a nice and pleasant lady and she was at the apartment waiting for us when we arrived there.
The apartment is very well located, Muiderpoort tram and bus stations are within 100m and the train station is just about two minutes walk.
Another thing worth mention is the excellent wifi and we have nothing to complain.
Will definitely recommend to friends who are planning a visit to Amsterdam.
The host was okay , the apartment its very nice , near by bus&tram/train , neighborhood is very quiet .
Very nice apartment, which is near to the tram stop. We enjoyed our stay in Amsterdam! Jenna is a really friendly person and everything went well. Me and my friends will come again to Amsterdam and we would love to stay at Jenna's apartment again.
The host canceled this reservation 63 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The host canceled this reservation 55 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The host canceled this reservation 47 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We really enjoyed our stay at Jenna's apartment. The check in was easy and the apartment had everything we needed. Close to a tram, bus and train stop. The Wifi was definitely a plus. We would gladly come back to Amsterdam and stay here again!! Snježana, Jelena and Matija
About the Host, Jenna
I am Jenna Waleson and I live in a great neighborhood in Amsterdam and I work fulltime at a daycare center for children in Haarlem. I just bought a two room appartement in Amsterdam.
I love to go to the movies, explore new exhibitions in museums and go out dancing with my friends. Travelling is one of my passions in life.