About this listing
Wonderful place with nature all around: the historic pinewood, the romanic tower, the marine reserve, and much more.
- Full center: 200m from the beach, 600m from church and train station;
- Large private garden right in front where you can spend your time at dinner or in company of a good book, under the fresh shadow of the threes;
- 40 square meters, ground floor, just completely remade, very high ceiling in the living room and large glass windows on the garden;
- 6 beds, this way distributed: 2 single beds in one room, 2 in the other room - you can also join them - sofa bed in the living room;
- Two bedrooms (one mezzanine floor, but the ceiling is very high, living room with kitchen, restroom with shower;
- Washing machine;
- Air conditioning;
- Pets allowed;
- WiFi Internet.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Luigi Giannangelo è nato a Pineto, il 18 dicembre 1954, laureato in Agraria a Bologna, sposato con due figli. Dopo una lunga esperienza professionale in Italia ed all’estero, esercita l’attività di agronomo libero professionista.