Double bedroom that can be locked from the inside and the outside in a beautiful apartment right in the heart of Manchester city centre, five minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like. You will have your own key for your bedroom so you can lock it from the inside when you are in, and lock it from the outside when you go out. This lock is extremely secure so you can be sure that everything in your room is safe.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
En si el cuarto está bien, tienes todo lo que necesitas, la casa también está bien, James es atento y nos pregunto varias veces que si (email hidden) o que hacer que el nos guiaba, la casa no es tan limpia. El problema real es que cuando llegas tienes que buscar un teléfono para marcarle para que baje a abrir porque no puedes tocar el timbre y teniendo en cuenta que estábamos de mochileros no traíamos celular y los teléfonos de la esquina no servían, tuvimos que esperar que revisará su correo para que bajará abrirnos después de 40 minutos en la puerta de su casa
Great location and James was very helpful. Clean flat throughout, everything as it should be. Thanks James!
James was a ideal host. He provided me with all the information I needed. He was really helpful and it was no problem to arrive late at night. The room was clean and comfy. I can highly recommend this flat.
We stayed with 2 persons 2 nights at James place. It's a cozy and comfi room exactly as seen on the pic. The flat is located in the middle of the center and close to all important things. We were glad about the extra towels and earplugs who were offered, because it was a little noisy outside from the club nearby at that weekend. The other two rooms were hired out. Thats why the bathroom were almost always occupied. Unfortunately it was dirty too and the water of the shower was few. But for our short stay it was enough.
James was a nice host. He let us leave our luggage in the room after checking out so we could enjoy our walk through Manchester without heavy weight.
Summarizing all we would recommend James place!
notre hôte a été très froid, explications minimums, appartement limite sale et pas de petit déjeuner. cuisine moche avec machine à laver tournant la moitié de la nuit .
This place is a small shared apartment. Does well if you are staying for one maybe two nights but bit cramped for longer stays. Good if you are not too picky with bathrooms as well. Location is perfect if you want to be in the city centre, walking distance to almost anywhere central. Thanks.
The place is small and cozy, but is just the right size for 2 people. It is kinda noisy at night due to the people at a nearby pub, however it doesn't really annoyed us. Earbuds are provided as well.
We stayed for one night to experience the Night Life of Manchester, this apartment offered exactly what we needed in a comfortable crash pad. Very affordable and right in the city centre. Hotels would have cost 4 times the amount and not have given us the option to prepare and eat our own food. Perfect for those on a budget wanting a great night. Thanks James! :)
Fantastic location. Straightforward check in and checkout. Comfy bed. Would stay here again.
I stay for another 3 days at James same thing really comfy and about 5 minutes walk from everything in manchester! James is a wonderful host that make sure your are comfortable and feeling at home! Would recommend !
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT