About this listing
The sunset isn’t the only enchanting thing about this luxurious villa. Built in 2013, the whole property is designed for you to experience the best that Costa Rica has to offer, getting away from it all while relaxing in supreme comfort and close to all the adventure you’re looking for.
Vista Encantada! Enchanting views... newly constructed, beautiful luxury villa with Pacific Ocean views from every room. The villa is nestled in a Costa Rican jungle hillside with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and Talamanca Mountains. The tropical-modern design of the villa reflects the beauty of its jungle environment and embraces the expansive sky and ocean views.
In this jungle setting, the villa hosts daily exotic visitors. Outdoor living areas provide perfect settings for star gazing, sun bathing, or 'just be'. Spend days simply relaxing by the pool, drinking Costa Rica's finest coffee and watching spectacular sunsets. Once you feel refreshed, adventure waits around every bend. Canopy exploration, zip line or waterfall rappelling; or ride horses through primary rainforest; explore mile upon mile of empty beaches. World class surfing beaches of Playa Dominical are only a few quick kilometers down the road. Photos of the house can only begin to give you a glimpse of the beauty that surrounds. Indoors, sophisticated and sleek yet cozy and welcoming. The villa comfortably sleeps 6 people in three master suites. Completed in (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) sq ft of luxurious living on two levels with a swimming pool positioned for great ocean views.
A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter and island tops and all stainless appliances (gas range) is the perfect setting to find culinary inspiration. Local fish markets are moments away from Vista Encantada providing fresh bounty from the sea. Weekly farmers’ markets offer organic goodies and crafts. Don’t feel like cooking? Catering or a private chef is available for extra fees. Guest guests have ready access to the house manager, who serves as your personal concierge throughout your stay - able to set up tours, activities, massage and mini spa, transport and more.
Dominical is a quaint little town. Originally a fishing community – this town became popular with intrepid surfer in search consistent waves. Not only did they find perfect waves, they found a pristine unspoiled area. 30 years later Dominical is still a diamond in the rough. The milk chocolate sand beach is lined with almond and palm trees. The jungle covered 3000’ Talamanca mountain range makes the perfect back-drop for where “the mountain meet the sea.” Unpaved roads host a surprising number of restaurants, shops, and nightlife. Ocean side artisans and vendors sell handmade memorabilia. Things move a little slower here on the coast, and that’s the way we like it. “Pura Vida!”
Interaction with guests
As much or as little as you need.
Please note - this area of Costa Rica requires four wheel drive.
PURPOSE OF THE RENTER’S LEASE AGREEMENT: The Owner delivers the temporary use under lease of the Home and the Guest receives it under the terms and conditions established herein.
1. LEASE TERM: The lease will start at 2:30 PM on Arrival Date and will conclude at 10:30 AM on Departure Date unless other arrangements have been made in writing in advance.
2. RENT PRICE & RENT SUM: The Guest agrees to pay to the Owner the Rent Price as stated for each Night of Occupancy. The Rent Sum is then the product of the Rent Price and Nights of Occupancy.
3. TAXES & FEES: The Guest shall be responsible for the Taxes, Refundable Damage Deposit, and Fees as stated.
4. TOTAL PRICE: Taxes, Deposits and Fees will be added to the Rent Sum for the Total Price.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENTS: Upon execution of the Agreement, the Guest deposits with the Owner in the form of an international transfer or direct deposit into Scotia Bank account. Account and wire information is provided in the Annex A. Receipt of this Deposit is acknowledged by the Owner as security for the faithful performance by the Guest of the terms set forth within the Agreement.
On or before the Balance Due Date the Guest must pay to the Owner the Balance of the Total Price as previously defined, as a mandatory condition to occupy the Home.
6. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The Parties agree that the Refundable Damage Deposit of $1500 shall be included in Total Price. To further guarantee fulfillment of the Agreement, the Guest shall fill with the Owner the information requested in Annex A including a valid credit card number and expiration date for either Master Card, Visa or American Express. This Security Deposit covers extra charges or material damages incurred during the occupancy of the Home exceeding $1500 Damage Deposit.
The refundable Damage Deposit of $1500 is fully refundable within 14 days of departure; provided that Guest obligations are met (see item 11. RESTRICTIONS OF THE HOME)
*For Guests that are US Citizens, OWNER accepts PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION by CSA Travel Protection in lieu of REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT. “Standard” level protection, $69, is the required. Full description of coverage can be found here, (URL HIDDEN) . For payment, Guest must Request Guest Payment.
Property Damage Protection Plan: In lieu of a traditional security deposit, the Property Damage Protection plan included on this reservation covers unintentional damages to the home's interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to the homeowner or management company prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed policy limit will be charged to you. Certain terms and conditions apply, and full details of the Property Damage Protection coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly the homeowner or property management company any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the plan. In the event you have equivalent coverage under another policy or do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment, please contact the homeowner or property management company directly.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, their payment will be refunded as follows:
a)100% of Payment, less bank fees and an Administration Fee of $250 will be refunded if cancelled more than 60 days prior to the Arrival Date
b)50% of Payment if cancelled more than 30 days prior to the Arrival Date
c)No refunds for cancellation less than 30 days prior to the Arrival Date.
d)No refunds will be given after the Guest arrives.
8. OCCUPANCY: The Home shall be occupied by the Guests which cannot exceed the Maximum Number of Occupants as stated, including the Guest, without written consent from the Owner. The Guest shall be responsible of any breach to the Agreement incurred by any of the Guests.
a)MAID SERVICE: Maid service is scheduled before and after the lease term established in clause one, and one mid-stay service if stay is 7 nights or longer. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee.
b)EXTRA SERVICES: Extra services such as additional maid service, car service, chef service, child care, activities, etc., must be arranged in advance and will be available on a first come, first served basis through a service or management company appointed by the Owner. Fees will be applied as agreed upon and paid directly to the service provider.
10. EXEMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY: The Owner or the Owner’s Agent will not be responsible for damages, loss or theft of the Guests or of third parties goods, belongings or possessions, whether located within the Home, on the grounds or in transport vehicles. Guest is responsible for locking doors and using security devices provided.
11. RESTRICTIONS OF THE HOME: The Guests will have the following obligations.
a)The Home must be used and occupied by the Guests exclusively as a private, family residence, and neither the Home or any part thereof shall be used at any time during the lease term by the Guests for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind or for any purpose other than as a private residence.
b)To maintain the furniture, equipment, accessories, decorations, landscape, walls, partitions and installations of the interior and exterior of the Home in the same condition of repair as originally delivered by the Owner and received by the Guest on the date hereof. In the event of damage, excessive wear or use, removal or re-arrangement of furnishings or property, will result in charges to the Guest in the amount of repairs, replacement and labor plus Owners administrative and legal costs.
c)To not modify or move the decoration, equipment, installation and furniture of the Home without the prior written consent of the Owner.
d)To not carry out within the Home any act against the law or good customs.
e)To not carry out acts that affect the stability, security, health and comfort of the Home or the Condominium where the Home is located.
f)To notify the Owner immediately of any new or existing damages to the Home.
g)To not disturb within or close to the Home with noise.
h)To not allow any type of pets or animals inside the Home.
i)There is absolutely no smoking allowed within the Home.
j)The Guest is hereby notified of the obligation to vacate and deliver the Home in good shape and condition as delivered by the Owner and received by the Guest precisely at the expiration of the Lease Term. No notification to vacate and deliver the Home is necessary. Reasonable use of wear and tear is excluded.
k)Guests shall comply with the sanitary laws, ordinances, rules and orders of appropriate governmental authorities affecting the cleanliness, occupancy, and preservation of the Home, the Condominium where the Home is located, and the natural surroundings during the lease term.
l)In the event a Guest is locked out of the property, and if the property manager is contacted to remedy the situation, the Guests agree to pay the costs incurred by the property manager or if need be, by a locksmith.
m)The Guest may not sublease the Home nor transfer the rights and obligations derived from the Agreement without the previous and written consent of the Owner in its sole and absolute discretion.
n)The Guest is responsible for lost or damaged items including linens, towels, kitchen items, and so forth.
12. REMOVE POSSESSIONS: The Guest hereby authorizes the Owner to enter the Home at the conclusion of the lease term and remove all the goods, belongings and possession of the Guests located within the Home. Furthermore, the Owner is hereby authorized to contract storage facility to deposit such goods, belongings and possessions at the cost of the Guest.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any portion of this Agreement is deemed or determined to be unenforceable under law, the balance of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect if enforcement of the remainder of the Agreement is reasonably practicable.
14.RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Guests agree to release, discharge, acquit, indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Owner and Owner’s Agent from and against any and all liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guests’ use and occupancy of the Home including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury, emotional and physical hardship or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guests.
15. WEATHER POLICY: No refunds will be given unless a mandatory evacuation order has been issued.
16. SERVICE DISRUPTION: Short-term weather-related service outages are not uncommon in Costa Rica. Flashlights, batteries, candles, and lighters are provided in case of such situations. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for short-term outages of electrical, telecommunications, and/or water services due to no fault of the owner.
17. BINDING EFFECT: This Agreement is binding upon Owner and Guests and their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors, and assigns. Owner and Guests represent to each other that they have the capacity and the authority to enter into this Agreement.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Owner and Guests with regard to the lease of the premises of the Home, and supersedes any other verbal or written representations, promises, agreements, or understandings between Owner and Guests with regard to the lease of the premises. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by a writing signed by Owner and Guests. By signing below, Guests acknowledge receipt of this Agreement. A material breach of this Agreement by Guests, which in sole determination of the Owner, results in immediate eviction of the premises. In witness thereof, the Parties being aware of the content and legal scope and having previously reviewed the Agreement with sufficient time in advance execute this.
An original copy of this Agreement must be signed by the Guest and sent by mail, email or fax, along with applicable deposits and payments in full, depending on the date signed an how far in advance it is from occupancy.