About this listing
When looking for accomodation im Ponta Delgada city center 3/4 Hostel is your best choice. Located in an old typical portuguese house and based on vintage decoration, the hostel provides you with three cozy rooms and a large dining space with Internet access.
Besides, the hostel celebrates several amenities during each month (such as cinema screenings, workshops, etc…) and our team will be more than delighted to guide you through the exploration of our beautiful São Miguel island.
Tangerina room is a private double room. We can put the two beds together if you are a couple, or separated if you just don't want to sleep that close. The inspiration for this room are clementines: its freshness as well as its smooth and glossy appearance.
Convidamos-lhe a ler os nossos termos & condições:
- Temos rede wi-fi disponível: Caziff.
- Só é permitido fumar nos espaços exteriores: terraço e varandas.
- A casa de banho do hostel é partilhada. Caso nessecite de algum utensílio de banho como toalhas de banho, alugamos por 1euro.
- O pequeno-almoço está disponível entre as 8.30am e as 10.30am e encontra-se nos balcões da cozinha no figorífico tudo o que necessita para o seu pequeno-almoço. A refeição é composta por: café, chá, sumos, leite, pão, mantenga, queijo, compota, cereais, iogurtes e fruta.
- As chaves devem ser guardadas. Em caso de perda, terão de pagar 50 euros.
- Não se esqueçam de fechar a porta principal sairem do hostel.
- Não aceitamos cartões de multibanco. Todos os pagamentos deverão ser feitos em dinheiro.
- O check-out deve ser feito antes das 12pm.
In order to make your staying better and helpful, we invite you to read our terms and conditions policy:
- There is a wi-fi connection you can use. It is called Caziff and doesn’t require a password.
- It is only allowed to smoke in the terrace and in the balconies.
- The wc is shared, so we kindly ask you to keep it clean as you found it. If you need a towel, we have towels for rent for just 1 euro.
- Breakfast service is available from 8.30am. It includes coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk, bread, butter, cheese, jam, yoghourts and fruit. You can find it all in the kitchen and in the main room.
- You’ll be given one key to the room and main door. Take care of it: if you lose it we’ll be charging you 50 euros!
- Don’t forget to lock the main door twice when leaving the house.
- We’re not accepting credit-card payments so, please, check you’ve got cash before leaving.
- Check-out must be done before 12pm.
L'accoglienza è stata buona, Carolina è stata molto gentile. L'ostello è colorato, carino, ben localizzato.
Tuttavia alcune cose non erano perfette: il bagno è un po' scomodo (è in comune e al piano di sotto), in cucina c'erano vari insetti, la colazione potrebbe essere un po' più ricca-
Die Unterkunft liegt ziemlich zentral, in wenigen Minuten ist man direkt am Hafen und Hauptplatz. Das Haus besitzt 3 Stockwerke, das Erdgeschoss diente bei uns nur als Eingangsbereich. Im 1. Stock befinden sich Küche, Bad (Waschbecken, WC und Dusche) und ein großer Aufenthaltsraum. Im 2. Stock befinden sich eine kleine Terrasse, welche mit genutzt werden kann, sowie die Zimmer. Der Check-In hat reibungslos geklappt und Caroline war sehr freundlich. Sie hat uns alles erklärt und auch Tipps für die Stadt und die Insel gegeben. Die Zimmer sind zwar etwas hellhörig, dafür aber sauber, auch das Bad (sofern die Mitbewohner dies so zurücklassen wie sie es vorgefunden haben - hatten leider eine kleine Überschwemmung :) Frühstück war ok, wobei hier auch auf die Mitbewohner Rücksicht genommen werden muss (damit noch etwas übrig bleibt). WiFi/W-Lan hatten wir auf den Zimmern nicht immer aber im 1. Stock ist dies kein Problem. Caroline steht jederzeit bei Problemen telefonisch zur Verfügung. Der Check-Out war auch unkompliziert.
The hostel has a great location and carolina gave lots of nice tips to discover the island. There's self-service breakfast (coffee, toast, cheese, cereals and yoghurt), which is nice to start the day. Only negative point for us was that the internet didn't work well.
We really enjoyed our stay here. Carolina was very welcoming and the vibe is good. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The hostel is right downtown with a nice coffee bar downstairs. We would definitely come back next time we're in PD!
Such a beautiful place and Carolina was an amazing host. There is not a thing that I would remark, except that we stayed just for two nights.
WiFi tends to be a bit unstable, but who needs Internet when you're on such a magical place :)
The room itself, and Cristina who was present when we arrived, were both great. It was particularly nice of Cristina to change the sheets on the bed when they were rained on through an open window. However, the hostel's lone bathroom really needs some attention; we avoided it altogether during our stay as the toilet seat was disgusting, the bath mat (a thick rug) was squelching wet and the room was generally damp and very unclean. I understand that at a property like this guests are generally expected to keep the facilities clean but it was in this state during our entire stay. The owner should look into having it cleaned at least once a day as this alone seriously detracted from an otherwise pleasant stay.
This host has 59 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ana
Hi, and welcome to Azores Islands. It's here where I'm in charge of the cozy 3/4 Hostel, the most affordable and lovely choice if you're planning to stay in Ponta Delgada.
Under the hostel we have a nice bar/café with a great team, where you can drink local beer or something else, eat a nice burguer and get some tips about the Island.
Best wishes, Ana