About This Listing
When looking for accomodation im Ponta Delgada city center 3/4 Hostel is your best choice. Located in an old typical portuguese house and based on vintage decoration, the hostel provides you with three cozy rooms and a large dining space with Internet access.
Besides, the hostel celebrates several amenities during each month (such as cinema screenings, workshops, etc…) and our team will be more than delighted to guide you through the exploration of our beautiful São Miguel island.
Tangerina room is a private double room. We can put the two beds together if you are a couple, or separated if you just don't want to sleep that close. The inspiration for this room are clementines: its freshness as well as its smooth and glossy appearance.
Convidamos-lhe a ler os nossos termos & condições:
- Temos rede wi-fi disponível: Caziff.
- Só é permitido fumar nos espaços exteriores: terraço e varandas.
- A casa de banho do hostel é partilhada. Caso nessecite de algum utensílio de banho como toalhas de banho, alugamos por 1euro.
- O pequeno-almoço está disponível entre as 8.30am e as 10.30am e encontra-se nos balcões da cozinha no figorífico tudo o que necessita para o seu pequeno-almoço. A refeição é composta por: café, chá, sumos, leite, pão, mantenga, queijo, compota, cereais, iogurtes e fruta.
- As chaves devem ser guardadas. Em caso de perda, terão de pagar 50 euros.
- Não se esqueçam de fechar a porta principal sairem do hostel.
- Não aceitamos cartões de multibanco. Todos os pagamentos deverão ser feitos em dinheiro.
- O check-out deve ser feito antes das 12pm.
In order to make your staying better and helpful, we invite you to read our terms and conditions policy:
- There is a wi-fi connection you can use. It is called Caziff and doesn’t require a password.
- It is only allowed to smoke in the terrace and in the balconies.
- The wc is shared, so we kindly ask you to keep it clean as you found it. If you need a towel, we have towels for rent for just 1 euro.
- Breakfast service is available from 8.30am. It includes coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk, bread, butter, cheese, jam, yoghourts and fruit. You can find it all in the kitchen and in the main room.
- You’ll be given one key to the room and main door. Take care of it: if you lose it we’ll be charging you 50 euros!
- Don’t forget to lock the main door twice when leaving the house.
- We’re not accepting credit-card payments so, please, check you’ve got cash before leaving.
- Check-out must be done before 12pm.
Prostředí hostelu bylo moc příjemné a domácí, Carolina byla milá a snažila se nám ve všem vyjít vstříc. Moc doporučuji, nejen kvůli pěknému interiéru, ale taky kvůli dobré poloze přímo v centru Ponta Delgada, odkud bylo všude blízko a úplně nejblíž do vedlejšího baru na výborný burger a čokoládový dort:)
Carolina hat uns sehr herzlich empfangen, zudem versorgte sie uns mit hilfreichen Tips. Auch wenn das Haus etwas feucht ist (liegt vielleicht auch an der Reisezeit Mai, es regnete sehr stark), ist es trotzdem sehr gemütlich im 3/4 Hostel. Das Frühstück ist sehr basic und Handtücher können gegen Gebühr ausgeliehen werden. Das dazu gehörige 3/4 Cafe ist absolut empfehlenswert! Das Essen und va der Schokokuchen ist ein Traum :) Würden wieder dort nächtigen!
3/4 Hostel was a relly good choice. Carolina is a very friendly and keen talker. You can find out about the island from her. The house itself is furnished in tasty way, with great wooden floor and v cute kitchen. I felt welcomed and comftable. Just like my own house. The location is perfect and has a cute little bar downstairs, which is always a bonus.
Very comfortable and friendly hostel. Had all the amenities we needed and was very ideally located in the centre. Thank you!
What a welcoming and eSy place to be. Carolina hosted our stay and was knowledgeable, helpful and adaptable. The place is clean, comfortable and funky. I loved the access to the kitchen and the convenience of its position within the old town.
Great restaurant recommendations at Tasca - for local food on a cool and friendly tavern serving 90%Azorean produce and Rotas - cool vegetarian hang out. Both places were friendly and professional. Even more reasons to LOVE San Miguel. It's always a pleasure to visit.
Paula was a wonderful host. The hostel felt more like a bed and breakfast. Great location next to a cafe and very close to all attractions in Ponta Delgado. Our host also suggested a delicious vegetarian restaurant nearby. The hazelnut risotto was excellent!
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Paula
Hi, and welcome to Azores Islands. It's here where I'm in charge of the cozy 3/4 Hostel, the most affordable and lovely choice if you're planning to stay in Ponta Delgada.
I am a guide tours so i can help you with information of the island ( Tours, wale watching, sports...), any information just call me to the 3/4 Hostel number or mail,