**LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION, this condo is located in the heart of downtown (Bay St near the lake) right next to Union Station, Financial District, Harbour Front, Westin Harbor Castle and Air Canada Center.
The unit is a very clean modern suite (1 bedroom + den) in a new luxury condominium. It can very comfortable accommodate 4 people as well as sleep up to 7 people. The unit comes with everything you need if you are planning a short travel trip or a longer personal or business trip:
- Cozy queen bed (in bedroom)
- Cozy double bed (in open concept den)
- Two chairs which convert into a double bed
- Huge comfy couch (can comfortably sleep one person)
- All linens, sheets, pillows, blankets and towels provided
- Flatscreen TV with Netflix and tons of movie options
- High speed wireless internet
- Laptop specifically for guest use so you won't have to carry one
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ironing board, hair-dryer, hair-straightener and other toiletries
- Spectacular views from high rise floor with CN tower, city and partial lake view
- Building features business room, state-of-the-art fitness center, 70-foot swimming pool, whirlpools, steam room and sauna
- En suite washer and dryer
- Centralized air conditioning/heater
- 24 hour concierge and security
Please note that the unit is actually a one bedroom plus den. The den is an open concept space, big enough to fit a double bed along with a bedside table. For added privacy, the den does have curtains which can be drawn.
Offering the best of downtown Toronto, this condo is located within walking distance from major tourist attractions; financial, entertainment and theater districts as well as the city's finest shops, restaurants, theaters and major league sports venues:
5 to 10 minute (or less) walk takes you to:
- Union Station and The PATH
- Go bus/Go Train/VIA Rail Terminal
- All financial District Towers
- Harbour Front Boardwalk & Toronto Island Ferry dock
- Lawrence Market area
- Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Grocery stores, Liquor stores and drug marts
15 to 20 minute walk (or less) takes you to:
- CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium
- Entertainment district (tons of bars, restaurants and clubs)
- Fashion District/Queen St (awesome shopping)
- Eaton Centre , Roy Thompson Hall, TIFF Bell Lighthouse and other theaters
- Metro Convention Centre & Rogers Centre
25-40 minute walk takes you pretty much anywhere:
- University of Toronto
- Distillery District
- AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario)
- Kenssington Market
- Porter airport - Toronto City Airport (better option is to walk 10 mins to the Fairmont Hotel and catch the free frequent airport shuttle bus)
Thanks for viewing!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after 2 guests|
|Monthly Price:||$3616 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Fallon was an excellent host, apartment was fantastic and clean !!! Everything worked and was a large apartment for the price. Bed was excellent and comfortable, great stay and will use this apartment again next year when I'm in Toronto. Thankyou Fallon.
This downtown condo is centrally located very close to the Air Canada Center, Union Station, the Financial District, City Hall and many wonderful shops and restaurants. All can be accessed via the underground PATH (big + in cold winter weather). Leave you car home and enjoy Toronto. We were on business for 4 days and the apartment was very comfortable for two colleagues. Very clean and well appointed. The host was wonderful and accommodating - Thanks!
Fallon is a wonderful hostess, I would recommend her to anyone. Her apartment is immaculate and has a uniquely open feel with its floor-to-ceiling windows. She has really made a professional dedication to AirBnB and you will feel well cared for in her apartment.
Fallon's condo was absolutely amazing and beyond our expectations. There was plenty of room for us, the condo was immaculate, centrally located, the view was gorgeous and Fallon went above and beyond to make our visit special by providing thoughtful extras such as toiletries, goodies, netflix, free wi-fi and free phone for both local and international calls. Fallon was available both day and night before and during the trip and was so helpful in providing tips on local cuisine, travel, restaurants, clubs, etc. We will most definitely be coming back and highly recommend that you cone here too!!!!
We really enjoyed our stay at Fallon's condo! Fallon was extremely accommodating and flexible with check-in and check-out times. The apartment was perfectly clean for us upon arrival. She also gave us a lot of helpful suggestions on places to go in Toronto. We definitely recommend staying here!
We had a awesome time in Toronto, the condo was great and so we're the amenities like the pool table and hit tub, also the view of downtown was a huge plus, definitely recommend to anyone thinking about hitting Toronto.
Fallon's apartment is lovely and exactly as pictured. It was spotlessly clean when we arrived. And there were even nice amenities - little snacks left out, toiletries in the bathroom, towels for us to use, a fully outfitted kitchen. Fallon was easy to communicate with and responsive, flexible on check in and check out, and made us feel most welcome. I would definitely stay again.
Great stay in Toronto! Fallon's condo was super clean and nice. She was also able to let us stay longer than our check out time on departure date so thank you again :)
We had 2 couples stay for most of the weekend. The place was plenty roomy for the 4 of us, and we had another friend stop by for a bit who was also amazed at how nice the place was. I could see myself staying there agin should I return to Toronto and need a place to stay.
We have really enjoyed our stay. Fallon was a very nice and accommodating host and the facilities were exactly as showed on the pictures.