**LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION, this condo is located in the heart of downtown (Bay St near the lake) right next to Union Station, Financial District, Harbour Front, Westin Harbor Castle and Air Canada Center.
The unit is a very clean modern suite (1 bedroom + den) in a new luxury condominium. It can very comfortable accommodate 4 people as well as sleep up to 7 people. The unit comes with everything you need if you are planning a short travel trip or a longer personal or business trip:
- Cozy queen bed (in bedroom)
- Cozy double bed (in open concept den)
- Two chairs which convert into a double bed
- Huge comfy couch (can comfortably sleep one person)
- All linens, sheets, pillows, blankets and towels provided
- Flatscreen TV with Netflix and tons of movie options
- High speed wireless internet
- Laptop specifically for guest use so you won't have to carry one
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ironing board, hair-dryer, hair-straightener and other toiletries
- Spectacular views from high rise floor with CN tower, city and partial lake view
- Building features business room, state-of-the-art fitness center, 70-foot swimming pool, whirlpools, steam room and sauna
- En suite washer and dryer
- Centralized air conditioning/heater
- 24 hour concierge and security
Please note that the unit is actually a one bedroom plus den. The den is an open concept space, big enough to fit a double bed along with a bedside table. For added privacy, the den does have curtains which can be drawn.
Offering the best of downtown Toronto, this condo is located within walking distance from major tourist attractions; financial, entertainment and theater districts as well as the city's finest shops, restaurants, theaters and major league sports venues:
5 to 10 minute (or less) walk takes you to:
- Union Station and The PATH
- Go bus/Go Train/VIA Rail Terminal
- All financial District Towers
- Harbour Front Boardwalk & Toronto Island Ferry dock
- Lawrence Market area
- Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Grocery stores, Liquor stores and drug marts
15 to 20 minute walk (or less) takes you to:
- CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium
- Entertainment district (tons of bars, restaurants and clubs)
- Fashion District/Queen St (awesome shopping)
- Eaton Centre , Roy Thompson Hall, TIFF Bell Lighthouse and other theaters
- Metro Convention Centre & Rogers Centre
25-40 minute walk takes you pretty much anywhere:
- University of Toronto
- Distillery District
- AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario)
- Kenssington Market
- Porter airport - Toronto City Airport (better option is to walk 10 mins to the Fairmont Hotel and catch the free frequent airport shuttle bus)
Thanks for viewing!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after 2 guests|
|Monthly Price:||$3648 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The stay was very excellent I would encourage others to stay at Fallon's place. i def will use it again soon.
Fallon's place is spectacular. What a wonderful host. Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts, we were unable to meet in person, however Fallon made every preparation for our arrival to ensure we had no issues finding and accessing the flat. She has the place set up BnB style, replete with a goodie basket, handy guides, maps, tips and suggestions for guests. She was very responsive to texts and queries and was always available.
The location of her apartment is great. Nestled between the CN tower, Air Canada Centre and Toronto harbour front, the views are spectacular. The place itself was spotless, and the beds were super comfy. The perfect place for a girls weekend of shopping, dining out, or staying in with some good bubbly and a charcuterie plate! I would definitely return!
Fallon was very helpful right from the start. She took the time to meet us at the apartment and orientated us. There is also a little book full of information on what the area has to offer (food, groceries). The apartment is very comfortable for 4 and offers a beautiful view of the CN tower especially at night! My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Fallon's. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to stay in Toronto! Thanks Fallon!
Fallon was a great host! Her condo was beautiful and had everything we needed for our stay. She was easy to get a hold of at all times. It was a pleasure staying at her place and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a beautiful condo in a prime location!
Great first experience with airbnb! Thanks Fallon for a wonderful stay and beautiful condo.
Fallon's place was perfect! It was clean, had great amenities, and in a perfect spot to explore the city! I cannot imagine a better experience!
Location, cleanliness, communication. Everything was perfect. The pictures are what ur getting. ++++
The host, Fallon is an excellent communicator. She made sure everything went smoothly for me and my family on our family trip. The condo is so amazing with a beautiful view. Highly recommended! I would definitely rent her condo again in the future.
For our three person trip this condo was amazing. Fallon welcomed us from the moment we arrived and stuck around to answer our long list of questions we had about the city. Very clean and comfortable location and a perfect host to match, she went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. On future visits to Toronto this will be our first choice.
Très bel appartement, très bien situé, très bon séjour. Nous retournons sans hésiter chez Fallon qui est une hôte très arrangeante !!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.