Villas Canadiense - a great oceanside retreat, owned and operated by a small town fun loving Canadian family (original owners).
Located in the Boca del Nosara project, in the Nicoya District, in the Province of Guanacaste, in beautiful Costa Rica. 200 meters to Playa Guiones! Located at the end of a quiet dead end road.
We came, we enjoyed, we fell in love, and you will also.
Villas Canadiense facilities include:
* Four fully-furnished one-bedroom units
(additional beds can be made in living area)
* Full kitchen facilities
* Air conditioned bedroom
* FREE WiFi
* Beautiful kidney-shaped pool
* Surf school near by
* Yoga retreat near by.
* Only 200 metres to the Pacific Ocean and beach
* A 5-mile horseshoe-shaped sandy beach of Playa Guiones
* Safe swimming and surfing
* Nearby convenience store with fresh and frozen groceries
* Nearby HIGH quality restaurants with good prices
* Property backs onto a nationally designated preserved jungle
* Access to many tourist activities near by
* And so much more all within a 10 min walk!
When you want to truly relax and slow the pace down to a sultry smooth vacation, stress free, friendly, economical, and memorable - come to Villas Canadiense. You will build memories for the rest of your life, you will daydream of Nosara forever and you will return again and again...everyone does!
No smoking please
Quiet Hours 10pm-8am
Group Reservations require 50% deposit
Reservations during peak holiday periods require 50% deposit
Over night guests strictly limited to 4
No glass in the pool area
Staff will turn AC off when room is left unattended for more than 1 hour. You may be subject to additional fees if you consume high amounts of power.