Large bedroom that can be locked from the inside and the outside with a double bed and a single bed that can accomodate three people in a beautiful apartment right in the heart of Manchester city centre, five minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like. You will have your own key for your bedroom so you can lock it from the inside when you are in, and lock it from the outside when you go out. This lock is extremely secure so you can be sure that everything in your room is safe.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
When you book you will receive detailed directions to the flat and my telephone number so I can help you if you get lost. When you arrive you will receive detailed instructions for the room and I will be available to help if you need anything at all during your stay.
Stayed for one night. Nice and close to the train station. Pretty noisey outside at night, which is to be expected in the city centre. James provides earplugs which is nice. Overall pleasant stay which met our needs
James was a very helpful host. The room was very nice and tidy, the kitchen was clean and it was a short walk from Picadilly station. We liked our stay.
James apartment is really great place to stay. It's in s great location and everything is easily within 15 minutes walking. He is available at any time for check in/out and does everything he can to make the stay comfortable. He even let us leave our bags there while we walked around the city.
Only negative is that the bathroom is a little rough. Its an old building and there is obviously a problem with water leaking. It was not a big deal though, as the bathroom was still kept very clean. Second, we stayed on a Friday and Saturday night and there is a club directly below the apartment. There is a considerable amount of noise, however it did not bother us as he provides ear plugs.
Overall a great experience, and I wouldn't think of staying at another place when in Manchester.
James was very nice and helpful. The location was perfect- 2 minute walk from the station and located in the center of the city. The apartment was shared with roommates and other airbnb people. Our room was nice and clean. The room is right next to the kitchen so it might be a bit loud at times, but overall a great place.
James was extremely helpful in getting us settled into the room and the area. He even dropped us a message sometime after we got the keys to check on whether we needed anything else. The apartment's at a really good location as well; all within walking distance to the Manchester Picadilly national railway station, the Metroline (subway), Chinatown, and downtown Manchester.
This host has 279 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews