Large bedroom that can be locked from the inside and the outside with a double bed and a single bed that can accomodate three people in a beautiful apartment right in the heart of Manchester city centre, five minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like. You will have your own key for your bedroom so you can lock it from the inside when you are in, and lock it from the outside when you go out. This lock is extremely secure so you can be sure that everything in your room is safe.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
We stayed overnight at this apartment in Manchester. Everything was as advertised. Check in was smooth, even though we arrived at 7:30 in the morning. The property was managed by James on behalf on Phillip, and he was more than willing to let us leave our luggage in the apartment before checking in later in the day. The apartment was very central and easy to reach from the train station. It was a little cold but a portable heater was provided. It warmed up the room after awhile. Overall we are happy with the apartment, and would recommend it to guests who wish a short and comfortable stay in Manchester at an affordable price.
Everything ok, bit noisy at night..
Phil was a great host, made things simple for us over our short stay even we don't see him so often during our stay. The location is prime. if thats what your looking at ! Thumbs up for Phil and his place !
Had a good stay at Phil's place. He's a nice guy really willing to help you out with any info you may need. Great location, very close to everything you need. Everything you need is there, and a good price.
I stayed in the flat's Philipp from March 11 until 15 March. The flat was amazing and the location was perfect. The Picadilly's station is very close! The room was big, warm and clean. I could use the kitchen's stuff to prepare my meals. Phillip was very helpful. He showed the location of hair dryer and also provided earplugs for a peaceful sleep. I recommend the place!
The place is very clean and centrally located. We really enjoyed our visit.
Perfect place to stay: clean, beautiful and warm. The location is perfect and you don't need any transport to visit all the amenities of Manchester. Chris is a good host, nice and wiling to help if you need it.
Philipp is very flexible, helpful and organised! everything went well, the bed was comfy (I actually had two beds to choose from!), the room clean. as the flat is quite central (very good for partying I'd imagine!) there is some noise coming through the windows (which didn't bother me, and Philipp does provide earplugs for those with light sleep).
Very helpful host, Phil did hid utmost to make it a really pleasant stay. The location was perfect, near to everything we wanted to do and see. Very good value for money! I would recommend it to anyone on a budget!
My grilfriend and I are very satisfied of the service offered by Philip. he was always very helpfull and kind! the room was cosy and clean!
Thanks for the advices (by the way the restaurant was really good ;) )
See you in Italy! BYE!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.