After a quarter of an hour's drive from Taghazout, next to Agadir in Morocco, Riad Villa Elisabeth situated in a large natural area in an authentic Berber village.
A large garden with swimming pool and all the amenities necessary for a great holiday. Also 4 bedrooms, a large kitchen with dining room, Moroccan living room, three bathrooms, steam room and many other amenities ...
At 17 km north of Agadir, Morocco, Taghazout is a paradise for surfers. With its vast beaches and fishing boats, it offers exceptional scenery. Surrounded by the mountains of the High Atlas, the hinterland is a popular place for walks. K point Anchor Point or H Point denote some of the many world famous and located around spots. In addition to surfing, you can also go quad biking, jet skiing, camel or enjoy the sandy beach.
- Two bedrooms each with a bathroom and twin beds in the first floor.(suite)
- Two rooms overlooking the patio (twin beds and double bed)
- Large living room that can serve as additional sleeping (flatscreen TV with all European channels, DVD, music, games, ...)
- Large kitchen with dining area kitchen
- A relaxation area with patio, fountain and tree
- A bathroom with two sinks and a Moroccan hammam
- A large garden with lush vegetation: olive, orange and lemon trees, bougainvilleas, laurels, argan tree, palm tree, ...
- A pool of 7x5 meters with beach not overlooked
- A garage that can hold up to 2 cars
Hassan takes care of you upon your arrival. At your request, he can prepare Moroccan dishes, bring racing, provide good local honey and argan, arrange walks in the area, etc.
We offer you a tagine well come to your arrival !
Hassan se charge de votre accueil et vote bien être.
Merci de respecter la maison, le village et les habitants.
We had a great time staying at vilaElisabeth! We enjoyed a week with relaxing time by the pool and lovely dinners by the barbeque. Although the house is located a bit away from Taghazout it was nice to have a peaceful time in the little village. I can gladly recommend this place if you and a group of friends or family want a relaxing and calm holiday!
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Mon mari Abdallah et moi serons heureux de mettre à votre disposition nos locations. Nous adorons les voyages et les rencontres fortuites avec des gens de divers horizons.
Nous avons pour principe le respect des cultures, de l'humanité et de la nature.