3 Double Bedroom Fully Furnished Modern House in quiet, safe cul de sac of Mapperley for 4 people/suitable for families too.
* Modern Kitchen, washing machine, electric dryer, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster etc.
* 2 Bathrooms, 2 toilets, Shower Cubicles in the Bathrooms.
* Unlimited Wi Fi Internet Broadband.
* Close to Sainsburys Local Supermarket on Woodborough Road.
* Location: Mapperley, just 10 minutes by bus to Nottingham City Centre and Nottingham Trent University, with the local English Pub just 6 minutes walk away and the Bus Stop to the City Centre just 6 minutes walk away.
* All 3 Bedrooms are double bedrooms, and one of the 3 bedrooms is a twin room, allowing 4 people to sleep comfortably.
* TV Lounge with sofa, table & chairs.
* Modern newly stainless steel Kitchen with Washing Machine, gas cooker, fridge, freezer etc.
* 2 Bathrooms, Shower Cubicles and a second ensuite to one Bedroom.
* Alarm System.
* Easy free Parking outside the Door - and the Gym less than 7 minutes walk away.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$17 / night after 3 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||6 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$689 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2584 /month|
Very comfortable and spacious.Ideally located and just above the city's main shopping mall.A home away from home.
It was an excellent experience at with Steven at Nottingham. The location was excellent and the efforts to make our stay a memorable one, the support from Steven was much more than expected. Thank you Steven. We will not only make it a point to come back to you next time, we will tell others to look you up. Thank you
Steve went out of his way to make sure that I was comfortable and happy with the accommodation (which I was). He was even cheerful about having to come to my rescue when I couldn't manage the security lock on the door. The apartment was warm,clean,nicely furnished and centrally located which was a bonus. Steve showed me to stores, restaurants and other useful services. He helped me with my mobile phone and advised me to get a weekly bus pass which was an excellent idea.A very positive experience.
Steve was very hospitable and helped my friends and I with getting used to the apartment and was always able to be contacted no matter what the time or reason. All the appliances in the house worked well and we had a very comfortable stay. Many thanks Steve!
Wonderful flat and Steve is very helpful
Great apartment as listed and very helpful service. I would definitely recommend!
This spacious apartment was great value for money. Clean, comfortable and well equipped it made for an ideal base during our weekend stay in Nottingham. It is located right in the city centre and I would certainly consider staying here again.
Steve goes out of his way to ensure we had a nice stay. Will stay again - great location in centre of Nottingham and nice apartment with full facilities.
Our stay was great. The apartment was clean and well kept. Located in a very central area with many things in walking distance.
Steve was a great host as well. He was able to accommodate our schedule and was very quick to respond to any questions.
What a fantastic location, just in the city centre of Nottingham, a walking distance to everything it may be needed and many nice restaurants and caffe. The apartment is very nice, well decorated and spacious. Steve has been very caring to ensure that my stay was enjoyable and was always reachable for any inquiry. Thanks Steve!