Vino Bello is a very luxurious highly rated timeshare condominium resort on Tripadvisor, with a free daily shuttle to and from downtown!
VINO BELLO RESORT is a premier all-condominium timeshare resort adjacent to the world class Meritage Resort & Spa, with privileges at Meritage's state-of-the-art Spa Terra and the Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar.
The resort also has a free daily shuttle for guests that runs to and from downtown Napa every 45 minutes between 4:00pm and 8:30pm, and upon request between 8:30pm and 10:30pm.
Stay in a STUDIO SUITE (kitchenette), with top of the line luxuries. Note that the resort does charge a daily city of Napa tax of $5.
* One-night reservations accepted for check-ins within 14 days from today's date.
865 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
RESORT SUITE STUDIO KING (Most Common)
493 sq. feet. King size bed with queen size pullout sofa and premium bedding. Letterbox plasma TV. Sleek kitchenette-bar with table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet and bottle of wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
RESORT SUITE STUDIO TWO DOUBLES
493 sq. feet. Two double beds and premium bedding. Letterbox plasma TV. Sleek kitchenette-bar with table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet and bottle of wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Complimentary bottle of wine received upon check-in
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan décor
- Studio patio
- Upscale condo style accommodations with plasma screen televisions
- Two heated swimming pools, two fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace.
- Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar located next door at the adjoining Meritage Resort at Napa
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- Guests welcome to attend complimentary wine tasting on Friday evenings in Meritage Resort's lobby next door to Vino Bello Resort from 5:30 to 6:30pm.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service and front desk
- Valet Parking (for a fee)
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Incidentals Deposit: $100/day on credit card
(authorized hold, fully refundable)
Front Desk Hours:24 hours
Parking: No Charge
Full access to all onsite amenities.
I am not onsite, and the front desk can attend to all your needs, so no need to worry about the awkwardness of interacting with the host
Everything worked out really well for us here. This is just like a hotel with everything you need. Check in was super easy, we would stay here again.
What a beautiful place! The resort is gorgeous, the room was perfect, and we could not have had a more fun time in Napa. I highly recommend staying here and commend Dana for making our stay very comfortable. We will definitely be back in the future!
We had a great stay! Dana was very helpful in setting up the reservation. The resort was beautiful. Room was clean with plenty of space and nice amenities. There is a free shuttle that takes guests to downtown napa. Everything else (wineries, restaurants, etc) was easily driveable. Highly recommended!
We were impressed by the luxury of the resort. Everything was available for us. This apartment is a really good pick for a couple visiting the wine country both Napa and Sonoma valley were at a reasonable driving distance.
The Resort was perfect! A great destination landing spot to explore Napa and amazing amenities.
The beds were amazingly comfortable, can't wait to go back again.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.