Red Maple Suites offers two bedroom furnished apartment for short term rental. Located in the Square One area in Mississauga, this apartment offers luxury living at affordable cost.
The facilities include two bedroom apartment with living room with two bathrooms. It has the following facilities:
•A high speed WiFi Connection in all our furnished apartments in Mississauga/Toronto.
•Liquid Crystal Display Television (LCD T.V.) with a premium cable connection in our luxury suites.
•Complimentary phone calls across North America for all guests staying at our furnished apartments regardless of the duration of their stay.
•Complimentary Visitor’s parking for all furnished rental apartments.
•Biweekly maid service for all corporate housing/ extended stay guests.
•Indoor Swimming Pool for guests with short term as well as extended rentals.
•Aerobics and Fitness Centre for all valued customers residing within our furnished suites.
•Underground parking facility available at all our fully furnished apartments (in Mississauga as well as Toronto).
•24 Hour Security for all our respectful guests.
•Patio and B.B.Q. Facilities attached to our furnished luxury apartments.
•Complimentary Grocery Services (please note that you will be charged for these groceries).
•Apartment Building Dining Room.
•En-suite laundry and drying facilities.
-The luxury suite being utilized by the lessee (guest) can only be used for residential purposes. All other forms of non residential purposes are sternly restricted in the luxury suite provided to you by Red Maple Suites.
-All rules and regulation set by the condominium are to be obeyed by the lessee (guest) without any indecisiveness.
-The rent for the luxury suites will be paid to Red Maple Suites by the lessee (guest) in advance to checking in the fully furnished apartment. Failure to do so will result in the lessee not being allowed to stay in the luxury suite. Additionally a refundable (unless any damage is dealt to the apartment) deposit of 200 CAD $ has to submitted which be refunded within 5 business days of vacating the apartment premises.
- If any damage is dealt to the apartment or the building by the lessee (guest), he/she alone will be solely held responsible, and hence will be liable to pay for the damages.
-The lease will be in effect from the dates as agreed by the lessee and Red Maple Suites.
- At the time of their departure the guest (lessee) is required to return the keys and remotes to Red Maple Suites. Please do note that it is the responsibility of the lessee to deliver these items to our team at the appropriate time.
- In case of an emergency the lessee (guest) has to allow the building management or security to enter the apartment premises.
- The lessee (guest) has to acknowledge the fact that any officer or staff member of Red Maple Suites can enter the apartment for inspectional purposes. However this will only be done at a reasonable time.
- The lessee (guest) also has to agree to let the housekeeping staff enter the apartment premises solely for the purpose of housekeeping.
- If any damage is dealt to the furniture the lessee (guest) is expected to replace it with an exact same copy of the furniture.
- The lessee (guest) is also to agree that if any loss is caused to the building or apartment due to his neglect it will have to be fully compensated for.
- Red Maple Suites or any of its staff will not be responsible for any damages which may include, but are not limited to: theft, personal injury, fire, death or any other damage to the belongings and vehicles of the lessee / tenant, their guests and their visitors.
- It is the responsibility of the lessee (guest) to completely ensure that they have adequate insurance coverage before occupancy.
- The vehicles of the lessee (guest) also have to be insured as Red Maple Suites will not be responsible for any damage done to it.
- Red Maple Suites reserves the right to change the premises as well as the pricing.
- The condominium and the luxury suite are both non smoking areas. Smoking is strictly forbidden. If this rule is violated by the lessee /tenant their guests and visitors a fine of 300 CAD $ will be charged from the lessee.
- The same charges as mentioned in the clause above will apply for any extra ordinary mess left in the unit.
-The lessee (guest) has to agree to not being a source of disturbance and discomfort.
-Furthermore the lessee (guest) must bear in mind at all times that no illegal activity is to take place at the premises provided by Red Maple Suites.
-The lessee (guest) also agrees that he/she will bring no pets with them.
Nadir is pleasant to deal with, always prompt with his reply and eager to help. The apartment is clean and tidy and comes with single beds. Ideal for couples with friends or family members. I am happy to recommend this place.
Hi, just wanna to say the place just like on the picture (you will be surprise) place clean and everything you need is there like you never leave your own place. The view in downtown it's amazing. Next visit to Mississauga I will book it again from you . Thank a lot. A+++ -Denys (Chicago)
Nadir was a great host who clearly places a huge emphasis on customer service. From our initial conversations and the booking process through to our arrival in Canada from the UK he put our mind at ease. The apartment was fantastic, very easy to find and very central. For our trip it formed a great base for travel in all directions as well as great on-site facilities to relax and unwind when not on the road. The views from the apartment and far and wide and the decor and quality of the fittings very good for the cost — exceeded our expectations.
Thank you Nadir for a great stay. We shall recommend Red Maple Suits for sure.
The Host made us feel welcomed by asking us to call when we landed, then when we landed and complied, he estimated what time we would arrive at the appartment, then on arrival at the appartmwent he met us personally, got us a trolley for our luggage an act we were chuffed by, then personally handefd over the keys and showed us to parking. On arrival to the appartment we opened the blinds and the view was breathtaking.
First impressions was like a hotel room. Table nicely decorated, beds well made and place generally clean.
We arrived late in the night and were hungry so went back to Reception to find out where the shops were. We were surprised how close to appartments the shops wrere including the Mall the ease of access to get to these places. We were able to buy hot food in a takeaway establishment, and buy Essentials such as Milk and eggs and Bread also within 5 mins of the appartment. Wallmart, squareone mall with its many shops and outlets was abiut 10-15minutes walk slowky, or 5-10 mins walk b4iskly, if you didnt fancy driving. There was also a public swimming pool across the Road, A celebration square where different nationalities celebrated different events daily, a Dentist, Optician Drycleaners and Takeaways. All in all,I would highly recommend the area to stay as a base and to travel into central toronto from. A 20-30 mins drive.Generally we found Canadians and missisaguabs very friendly and the place very clean. Recommend a visit.
We really enjoyed our stay with "Red Maple Suites." The apartment was very clean and looked just as advertised. We also really appreciated how accommodating our hosts have been. We arrived at the apartment three hours earlier than we originally expected, and the hosts were able to accommodate us pretty quickly. Communication was very smooth and easy. Great experience overall.
We stayed in Mississauga for 4 nights.The suite was very comfortable and clean. The kitchen was well equipped, bedrooms had very good matresses. Especially we have to thank Mr. Nadir Khan.He was always very polite and patient , though we had problems to arrive at the estimated time.
He was very helpful in everything. We highly recommend this accomodation and if we ever come back to Mississauga, we definiteley would like to stay here.
We stayed in this condo in Mississauga from December 9-12th 2013 and had a truly wonderful experience. The unit was exceptionally clean and we felt comfortable and "at home" immediately upon entering the unit. The floors and bathrooms were beautiful and very clean which was very important for us. The kitchen was also beautiful and included everything we needed. Compared to a hotel, it was extremely convenient for us to have all the amenities of home and two full bathrooms. The bedrooms were very clean and the beds/bedding were most comfortable. The location was great for us, literally right next to Square One mall with easy access to highways. Nadir and his wife were very thoughtful and included small touches in the condo to make us feel very welcome. They took great care to make sure we were enjoying our stay and that we had everything we needed throughout our time there. Nadir is a true gentleman and a pleasure to interact with. We had a very positive experience staying here and would highly recommend it to anyone seeking a 2 bed/2 bath in Mississauga. We will definitely get in touch with Nadir the next time we visit Toronto.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm originally from Pakistan but am currently residing in Mississauga, Ontario.
Honestly speaking, customer care is on top of my priority list and I make sure that all my valuable guests who do choose Red Maple Suites have a luxurious stay!