About this listing
Master bedroom suite in modern beautiful condo is 5 min. walk to downtown Mountain View. Your suite is very quiet with a king bed, full bath, lots of lighting, shelf, clothes rack, desk w/2 chairs and closes off from rest of condo. You'll love it!
This listing is for a LARGE BEDROOM WITH A PRIVATE ENCLOSED BATHROOM IN A MODERN 2BED/2BATH CONDO. VJ, your host, has separate quarters and separate bathroom.
PRIVATE BEDROOM SUITE
Perfect for business executives, tourists, or longer-term visitors (entrepreneurs, visiting scholars, graduate students, interns, those re-locating) to the area looking for a great location! The bedroom suite is perfect for those who want privacy during their stay.
Soft linens and cotton towels await you. Guests have access to on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), two pools, hot tub, and tennis courts (tennis rackets and balls available at no charge). Guests staying longer than a week have kitchen privileges and dedicated space in the kitchen.
The condo is located on the top second floor with a patio overlooking the pool and lush gardens. There is plenty of on-site parking for those with cars. WIFI available (unless network is down beyond our control). There is a bike rack right outside of the building.
There is flexibility if you need to arrive before or after the check-in and check-out times. Just let us know in advance in case there are other guests before or after you so there is time to make proper arrangements.
If you are new to Airbnb or there are no reviews of you as an Airbnb guest, please have a reasonably complete profile or please provide info on yourself when requesting a reservation. If you are making the reservation for someone else, just let us know.
Guests have access to the entire condo and outside patio, tennis courts and pool.
Interaction with Guests
Need restaurant recommendations, places to visit or where to buy something? Just ask! Lots to experience in the Bay Area.
In a residential area in Mountain View in the epicenter of Silicon Valley with lots of high tech companies and super interesting people buzzing around the neighborhood.
The downtown historical district two blocks away (5 min walk) with:
* Lots of restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, shops and entertainment venues (including a Performing Arts Center)
* Best Sunday Farmer's Market in the Bay Area
* 5 minute walking distance to Caltrain San Francisco and San Jose (and the Light Rail to downtown San Jose)
* 2 minute walk to Stevens Creek trail at the end of the street for walkers, runners and bikers that takes you to the shoreline (Microsoft is located off the trail within a 20 minute walk from condo, and that large search engine company that starts with a "G" (its name gets blocked here!) is off the trail a bit further as well)
* 2-5 miles to Symantec, Microsoft, Hacker Dojo, Y Combinator, NASA Ames Research Center, and many others
* 5 miles to Stanford University (Caltrain is 2 blocks from condo. There is a free shuttle once you arrive at the Palo Alto Caltrain station to campus and Medical Center provided by Stanford.)
* 15 miles from San Jose Airport and 28 miles from San Francisco Airport
* Easy access to Highways 101, 85, and 280 just down the street
Other Things to Note
This is a really quiet complex.
- No guests
- No smoking/drinking/drugs/or anything illegal
- No loud music/noise with quiet time from 10:00 pm to 8 am
I have a background in technology and international affairs. Born and raised in Portugal, I make my home in Silicon Valley. I have lived in several countries and have traveled globally. I'm a distance runner and love reading. Make my home your home during your visit. :-)