YOU CAN'T FIND A BETTER LOCATION!!
- Historic building right in the center of the Village.
- Second floor apartment with all new furniture, mattress and linens.
- walk to LIRR and Jitney buses, as well as Waldbaum's, Starbucks, restaurants and retail/boutiques.
- Free shuttle to the best beaches (via hamptonsfreeride)
East Hampton Village has the best restaurants and beaches on Long Island.
- 1 bedroom with queen bed and large closet.
- 1 bedroom with full sized bed
- 1 Day Bed for two in the livingroom
- Carpeting throughout the apartment.
- AC, WiFi and Cable.
- Toiletries and bath linens available for use. (Please bring your own beach towels.)
- Tennis court across the apartment. Rackets available for use.
East Hampton Village and Town is located 2 1/2 hours from Manhattan. The LIRR train and the Hampton Jitney/Luxury Line buses (usually run every hour during the day) are the best mode of transportation. I can also provide directions if you decide to drive out.
There are two main parking lots, short-term and long-term. The short-term parking lot is right outside the back that allows 2 hour parking between 8am-6pm, after 6pm you may leave the car until 8am in the morning. The long-term parking lot is a five minute walk from the apartment and you may leave the car as long as you want.
Check-in and check-out times are flexible unless a reservation is booked before or after you Check-in and check-out dates. In that case, I will provide you with the Check-in and check-out times.
Well-trained and well-behaved pet friendly apartment. $40 extra per night.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$3500 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$12000 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||3:00 PM|
Hara was a great host and his apartment is nicely situated in the middle of East Hampton. The beaches were about a 20 minute walk away and there was also a free shuttle. His place is spacious and was a decent size for four people to share. Would recommend a visit!
I stayed in Hara's residence last weekend and would recommend it to everyone looking for convenient East Hampton village accommodation. The apartment is clean, compact and comfortable, located right above one of the Main Street stores. It is within walking distance from the LIRR station and all notable restaurants. Hara was prompt and helpful host.