About this listing
The flat is on the first floor. It is located in the heart of Paris between Luxembourg garden and Panthéon. It is quiet and cosy.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FLAT
The apartment is on the first floor (2d floor with US floor numbering). It has light and it is clean. It was renewed a few months ago. It is quiet as it is not on the side of the street but on the side of a courtyard. There are a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom with shower and toilets. There are a true bed for 2 people (dimensions : 190 * 140 cm ; 75 * 55 inches) and a dining table.
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
The flat has high speed Internet with wifi and a TV. In the kitchen you will find a fridge, a micro-wave, a Dolce Gusto coffee machine, a boiler and everything for coooking and eating (plates, dishes...). There are also an iron, an ironing board, a hair-dryer and a clock with alarm. I provide towels, blankets and sheets. A also provide a cellphone with a French simcard and credit for calling.
Situated at the Saint-Jacques street (the oldest street of Paris), in the Quartier Latin, Paris 5th arrondissement. It is a safe, lively and historical quarter of Paris. You will find around the flat many shops, bars and restaurants for every budget.
ACCESS TO TOURISM SITES
From the flat by walking it takes :
- around 3 minutes to reach Panthéon and Jardin du Luxembourg
- around 8 minutes to reach Sorbonne University
- around 8 minutes to reach Rue Mouffetard
- around 15 minutes to reach the Seine banks and Ile de la Cité / Ile Saint-Louis
- around 15 minutes to reach Notre-Dame
- around 15 minutes to reach Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- around 25 minutes to reach Marais and Centre Pompidou
- around 35 minutes to reach Louvre museum
- around 40 minutes to reach Orsay museum
If you want to go to tourism sites that are farther away, you can take metro/RER or bus. By RER and metro it takes from the flat (including the walking time to reach the RER station Luxembourg that is nearby) :
- 20 minutes to reach Champs-Elysées
- 35 minutes to reach Montmartre
ACCESS TO AIRPORTS AND TRAIN STATIONS
From the RER station Luxembourg (Line B, 2 minutes walk from the flat) you have easy access to Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle and Orly airports. It takes :
- 40 minutes to go to Orly (change one time for Orlyval)
- 45 minutes to go to Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle (no change)
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
The time of check in and check out would be flexible in the case if I don't have any guest before or after you. If I have then the check-in time is from 1 pm and the check-out time is before 11 am.
Access to wi-fi.
The flat is in Quartier Latin that is a very lively and nice district. It is close to Panthéon, Luxembourg garden and Sorbonne University. It is very close also to Rue Mouffetard that has many restaurants.
The flat is very close to Luxembourg station (RER B, 2 or 3 minutes walk). RER B goes to Charles de Gaulle airport (it takes around 45 minutes to go to the flat from this aiport with RER B). It is also very convenient to go to the flat from Orly airport (Orlyval to Antony and then RER B, or Orlybus to Denfert-Rochereauand then RER B).
There are also many bus stops near the flat.
No noise after 11 pm.