This is Maui's very best Beachfront Suite, located in the World Famous Sea Breeze Villa. 900 sq. ft., including incredible bathroom. The ocean views, as you can see, are the very best in the World!
The Nautical Suite is one of four suites in the Villa. Nautical Suite guests share the common areas with other guests staying in the other suites (Kitchen and Living Room).
The Nautical Suite has a Cali King bed PLUS a day bed.
Amenities include: steam room, pool, sauna, BBQ, and located just 70 steps from Mama's Fish House (Maui’s Best Restaurant), located just one mile from cool, hipster, surf town, Paia.
This is an incredible place to stay on Maui! $250 per night
Mark's Beach Villa is just the blast! We had a wonderful time staying at this place. Right at the beach, very spacious, hot tub with ocean view, large kitchen and cosy living room. Kristen, the house keeper took care of us, she was always around when needed. I can absolutely recommend staying at Mark's place!
Perfect suite in a perfect house in a perfect location. What more is there to say?!
A amazing views
W onderful location
E very detail considered
S tunning little cove, a step from the garden
O utstanding atmosphere
M agnificent kitchen, loved the fish tank
E xcellent place to stay in every way
What an amazing gem to reside. I would have loved to have stayed my whole vacation at Mark's place, but was in town to attend a retreat at a separate location. Such spectacular views and so close to town. The amazing restaurant next door was so amazing to walk to via the private beach access and had the most delectable mushroom goat cheese appetizer!
We loved our stay at mark' s beautiful beachfront home. Our room was huge luxurious with a beautiful bathroom. We loved that they use solar panels to heat the water. The snorkeling lagoon on the beach was warm and fun. Next door is the best restaurant on the island. Having refrigerator space and beautiful fully equipped kitchen added to the comfort. Thank you !!!!
We had a great 10-day stay in the Nautical Suite for our honeymoon. The Seabreeze property is amazing and so beautifully situated on the water.
A few points about the property:
- Paia was a great centrally located place to stay, but we still ended up driving over 700 miles to enjoy the island. The beaches near Paia are not great for swimming or snorkeling (they're great if you're a surfer or winder surfer) unfortunately, so we ended up driving to south or west maui for these activities. I don't think there's a perfect place to to stay on Maui... Unfortunately you end up driving everywhere no matter what.
- the wind is pretty relentless at this location most days, so I didn't spend as much time lying around outside as I would have if the wind wasn't so high.
- Paia has great restaurants, and a wonderful grocery store, Mana Foods. If you enjoy fresh, organic and local food, you'll be covered.
- the little beach in front of the property is protected from the waves, making it good for kids to play in or adults to take a short dip.
-there's a beautiful blue macaw that lives next door. Sometimes it squawks relentlessly like someone's pulling out its feathers one by one, but when it goes out for a spin in the evening, it's quite a sight!
- we loved spending time with the other guests, and using the kitchen and gas grill. We cooked all nights but one when we went to Mama's
- kitchen etiquette wasn't really spelled out, so we weren't entirely clear of the expectations especially regarding food already on hand
- the property hasn't been maintained at the same level as a personal home, so some things don't work (bathroom fans, a burner on the stove) or are not in wonderful condition, but none of those things were critical.
- THERE IS NO DOOR to the nautical suite (or the ocean suite), just two separate staircases that lead to the rooms. As such, our room wasn't as private as we anticipated. Noise from the kitchen (directly below the nautical suite) wasn't an issue since we got up early each day, but lots of noise traveled up the staircase. There was a safe in the room but we couldn't figure it how to use it, so we just put our iPads out of sight while we were gone. I wasn't 100% thrilled about this, but it was fine.
Overall, the place is charming and was perfect for our honeymoon. Also, the current caretaker, Kristen, is a lovely lady and very nice and helpful. We enjoyed spending time with her.
Mark's a really nice guy. The place is great. He very kindly let me do a bit of laundry to get me through the trip. :)
Place was great. Beach, yard, and lagoon are just like in the pictures.
Paia was supervfun - loads of good food and shopping nearby.
Mark came by and was nice as can be.