About this listing
This spacious, clean, and fully furnished one-bedroom (with a balcony!) is located on one of the BEST streets in Nolita/SoHo (Elizabeth between Prince & Houston), with plenty of popular shops, bars, and restaurants just steps away. It's also walking distance to several subways, making travel to all parts of the city simple.
The sun-soaked apartment sleeps up to four people comfortably, with a queen bed and queen-sized, premium air mattress available.
More details about the building and apartment are below:
- Quiet, elevator building with part-time doorman
- Rare, sixth-floor balcony with table and chairs overlooking Nolita, Noho, and Lower East Side, with a view of the Chrysler building
- Spacious living area with large, comfy leather couch
- 55" new, flat-screen, 3D TV in living area (with all cable channels, HBO, and Showtime)
- Wii and PS3
- BOSE surround-sound music system
- Library nook with office desk and chair
- Large bedroom with queen-sized bed
- Mounted flat-screen TV in bedroom
- Newly renovated kitchen with granite counter-tops, refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee-maker, and dishwasher (pots, pans, glassware, and silverware also provided)
- Newly renovated shower with dual showerheads
- AC throughout apartment
- High-speed, wireless internet
- Fresh linens and towels provided
- Coin-operated laundry in the building
This is truly one of the best neighborhoods and streets in Manhattan. A few more details:
- BDFM, 6, and N/R subways within five-block radius, providing access to all five boroughs
- Walking distance to Greenwich Village, West Village, NoHo, East Village, and Lower East Side
- Steps away from classic New York restaurants, like Cafe Habana, Cafe Gitane, Public, Peasant, Il Buco, Peels, Balthazar, Lombardi's, and many, many more
- Shops, including Tory Burch, Theory, Steven Alan, Dolce Vita, and Cynthia Vincent, are on the block! Less than a quarter mile from heart of SoHo shopping
We're a young, professional couple who enjoy our neighborhood to the fullest—so we'd be happy to make recommendations!
Smoking is permitted on the balcony ONLY. Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment. Pets are also not permitted inside the apartment. Please no parties, and noise should be kept to a minimum after midnight.
Chelsea and Taresh are truly nice hosts. They are attentive, welcoming (thank you for the lovely wine!) and easy to talk to. Staying in their place made our weekend special. The location is just great, lovely area, well connected, buzzy, full of nice restaurants, bars and quirky places. The apartment is cosy, comfortable and full of light. We particularly enjoyed spending time in the balcony. If you don't mind sleeping on a soft mattress we couldn't recommend this place more!
We loved staying at Taresh & Chelsea's lovely home. It was really cute & clean, prime location right in the heart of Nolita/ Soho (next to great bars, boutiques & resturants) and quite spacious for the two of us with a very comfortable bed. The balcony overlooking the city was also an awesome plus while eating a homemade breakfast every morning, something you would get at hotel! They were great hosts and we would love to stay again on our next trip!
Our stay was wonderful! The neighborhood was quiet but had a lot going on. It was easy to get to the trains and there were plenty of options for food/drinks/shopping. Taresh and Chelsea had some great recommendations for places in the area and the apartment was perfect for four of us to stay in comfortably. They were great hosts and very flexible. All four of us agreed that we would definitely stay at this apartment again.
Such an all around lovely time and a great way to experience NYC!!
We loved Taresh and Chelsea's place. Location is fantastic, literally right on top of the best bits of Nolita with some fun restaurants, bars and boutiques straight outside the front door. The apartment is very comfortable, spacious and bright, with a nice balcony and outlook as well. Oh, and probably one of the biggest TV's on the island :)
Taresh and Chelsea are lovely hosts, they left us with all the creature comforts we could have asked for (and more). They are easy to communicate with, prompt, and accommodating with requests. We'd certainly recommend them and their place. Thanks for a lovely stay guys!
About the Host, Taresh
We (Taresh and Chelsea) are a young professional couple who love to host. Avid travelers, we have booked weekend trips throughout the summer. leaving our apartment available most weekends in July and August.
A little bit about us:
Taresh grew up in New York City, and Chelsea has lived here for the past four years. We are obsessed with our neighborhood and believe it is truly the best in Manhattan. Neither of us happens to be very good at cooking, which is bad for our wallets but great for friends looking for restaurant recommendations! We also spend our fair share of time at drinking locales all over the city and would love to tell you about our favorites.