About This Listing
This apartment is available to those looking to vacation in Miami's world famous South Beach.
This privately owned apartment is available for rent monthly, with exceptions for family & friends. The prices are very reasonable, considering Miami's appeal as a popular destination and vacation spot - with many festivals and events (Film, Music, Arts, and Sports) coming to town. Typically staying at my condo costs less than half the cost of the nearby luxury hotels and provides twice the space.
The condo is located on 23rd St at Collins Ave - right on the beach. It is a spacious 760 sq feet apt with one bedroom and one bathroom. The apt is beachfront and is furnished with a modern look and a bay/city view. Since it does NOT have a balcony, it does mean that the bedroom is quite large when compared to other units in the building.
2301 Collins Ave (8th Floor)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
The location is ideal for South Beach. It's directly on the beach, right off 23rd St and right where all the new hotels/restaurants are located (W Hotel / Setai / Bagatelle) with the new 1 Hotel (opened March 2015) being part of the complex my apt is in. You can easily access all parts of South Beach from my apartment:
- Beach access - 1 minute walk (it is right out back)
- Lincoln Road Mall - 10 minute walk to numerous shops/restaurants
- Ocean Drive (starts on 14th St) - 12 minute walk down the beach
- Collins Ave - this street is lined with many hotels that provide lots of options for restaurants, bars, and nightlife.
*** UPDATE: The building just completed a a $250M renovation and the new 5-star 1 Hotel-South Beach is now open.
The complex has 4 pools; the South pool (on side near the W Hotel), the Center pool, Beach-level pool and the Rooftop pool (which is run by the hotel). Once outside at the pool deck, you can use an access card to get towels and chairs from the staff. You can also easily visit the beach.
3. Sleeping Arrangements:
There are 2 queen beds in the main bedroom, similar to a hotel room set-up. In addition, there's (1) twin roll-away bed, (1) luxury queen air mattress, and a couch. The main walk-in closet has extra sheets, pillows, blankets, etc. Comfortably, 4 people can sleep in the apt (with 5 ppl max).
(website hidden) & Internet:
The living room has a 52 inch plasma TV with HD digital cable and surround sound. The bedroom has a 40-inch LCD TV. Both rooms have DVD players. In addition, I have high-speed WiFi internet access in the condo for guests to use for free.
The bathroom has a tub with shower set-up. The cabinets are stocked with many fresh/clean towels, along with (2) hair dryers and many other general vanity items you might need (shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc). There's also a large walk-in closet next to the bathroom with extra beach towels, an iron, and plenty of room to store and hang clothes.
6. Valet Parking:
Valet parking is right out front (23rd St entrance) and you can call ahead to have your car ready. The cost is $18/day unless you are staying longer than a week (then you can use my spot as long as we register your car).
- Laundry: the laundry room is directly across from the apt, making it very easy to wash clothes/towels if required.
- Kitchen: the kitchen has a full range of stainless steel appliances; microwave, fridge, stove/oven, and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with plates, cups, silverware, etc. I also have a Keurig coffee machine for you to make gourmet coffee & tea. I also have a variety of alcohol stocked in a bar set up.
- Keyless Entry and Access Cards: the building is run like a hotel with 24-hr security. An access card is required to gain entrance to the elevators and the main pool decks - it's a very secure building. My apartment has key-less entry, so you will be a provided an access code to enter the actual apartment
- Getting Around: it's very easy to hail a cab right in front of the building, however, there is also a bike rental station (CitiBike) that many visitors use for quick trips around town (I prefer biking around the beach town).
- View a Video of my Apartment (2012): available on YouTube - search for "Roney Palace - South Beach Condo - Miami"
Let me know if there is any additional info you need….
*Holidays/Weekends: Add approx $25-75 per night
Cleaning Fee: $85 - one time fee (you don't need to clean anything when you leave)
Deposit: $200 - refunded right after rental is completed through AirBnb
Approx prices for other nearby hotels in Winter/Spring: W-Hotel ($525+/night), Delano ($425+night), Fontainebleau ($350+)
****THIS IS A PRIVATELY-OWNED CONDO! Please provide information in your profile about yourself. I'm more likely to accept reservations from people with photos, information, and referrals in their profiles. I reserve the right to only accept reservations from those I am comfortable with renting to.
You are just steps from the beach at all times.
Interaction with Guests
As a host, I make myself available to speak with my guests at all times. I always work with them in advance of their arrival to ensure a safe and efficient check-in.
You cannot beat the world famous and beautiful beaches of South Beach in Miami, Florida!!
It's a beach town, so it's easy to walk around to most places. I prefer to rent a bicycle (they have city bikes all around town to use for short trips) to use in getting anywhere a little faster and/or you can also find taxis pretty easy.
1. The property must be kept clean and orderly and please conduct yourself in a manner inoffensive to surrounding neighbors.
2. The property must be secured and locked while unoccupied
3. Max occupancy is 5 guests.
4. No pets are allowed.
5. Please be respectful of my neighbors, as this is a condo, not a hotel.
6. No illegal drugs are allowed.
7. There is a $200 security deposit dependent on the return of access cards and leaving the condo damage free.
8. There is a cleaning fee ($85) included in the price of your stay.
Enjoy your stay in Miami!
My first trip to Miami and I couldn't have chosen a better apartment! Its in a great location, spacious with lots of room for me and my friends and had all the amenities we could have needed. Jeremy was a great host and promptly replied on email when I had any questions.
Also the fact that you could use the pool facilities at 1 Hotel was amazing! There are 3 pools and lots of chairs and cabana's which were stunning. The staff are really friendly and treated you as if you were a hotel guest. And you have to go to the rooftop pool/bar in the hotel in the evening, great views of the beach and city.
Would definitely recommend here or book again if I came back to Miami!
Jeremy was an excellent host and definitely made us feel at home! His condo was fully stocked with any kind of toiletry you could never need. He had plenty of towels and everything was organized perfectly! The amenities of the hotel next door are amazing and the staff is there to help you with anything you need. The South pool was amazing and we got towels, as well as food and drinks delivered poolside, even though it was a little pricey. We had an amazing time in Miami thanks to Jeremy!
The communication was Jeremy was great before and throughout the entire stay. The apartment is spacious and clean. In addition Jeremy has toiletries available if you forget to pack anything. The pools are amazing! Two even have a bar by them. The rooftop bar is gorgeous. Would definitely come back. Lots of great restaurants and bars nearby- easy to get around with Uber.
Tip: for some reason the valet only takes payment in cash so plan for this. I had to make a last min run to an atm when checking out.
Other than that it was perfect!
This was the 4th time that we stayed in Jeremy's condo at the Roney Palace, and that already shows that we love it! It's clean, organised and spacious. You will find everything you need at this place. Regardless of the fact that I am from Belgium and Jeremy's based in San Francisco, the communication always went well before, during and after our stay. Jeremy has always been nice, considerate and helpful. You could email, text or call him anytime if need be, but it was never needed as everything was taken care of before checking in.
We just love this place. It was also great to see that the pool side area of the Roney has been renovated making it look so much nicer. And the pools and area at the neighboring 1hotels - which you're also allowed to use and sit at - have a luxurious and zen-ish look and feel.
We had a wonderful holiday staying at a great condo in the best location of SoBe. I would definitely recommend it and would stay here again next time.
Jeremys condo had everything we needed and more!
From different sunscreens, beach volleyballs to satellite tv with the chanels we needed to see international soccer games. The pool areas are amazing! I really recommend Jeremy and his condo
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Jeremy
I am based in San Francisco, CA and I rent out my condo in Miami when it's not being used by my family, friends, or myself. I just moved back to the west coast after living in NYC for 9 yrs.