About this listing
This apartment is available to those looking to vacation in Miami's world famous South Beach.
This privately owned apartment is available for rent on a monthly basis (the recently updated minimum stay is 30 days). The prices are very reasonable, considering Miami's appeal as a popular destination and vacation spot - with many festivals and events (Film, Music, Arts, and Sports) coming to town. Typically staying at my condo is much less expensive than staying nearby luxury hotels and provides twice the space.
The condo is located on 23rd St at Collins Ave - directly on the beach. It is a spacious 760 sq feet apt with one large bedroom and one bathroom. The apt is beachfront and is furnished with a modern look and a bay/city view. Since it does NOT have a balcony, it does mean that the bedroom is quite large when compared to other units in the building.
2301 Collins Ave (8th Floor)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
The location is ideal for South Beach. It's directly on the beach, right off 23rd St and right where all the new hotels/restaurants are located and is part of large 1 Hotel South Beach hotel complex. You can easily access all parts of South Beach from my apartment:
- Beach access - 1 minute walk (it is right out back)
- Lincoln Road Mall - 10 minute walk to numerous shops/restaurants
- Ocean Drive (starts on 14th St) - 12 minute walk down the beach
- Collins Ave - this street is lined with many hotels that provide lots of options for restaurants, bars, and nightlife.
*** UPDATE: The building recently completed a massive $300M renovation with a new 5-star hotel (1 Hotel South Beach) now open onsite as part of the complex.
The complex has 4 pools; the South pool, the Center pool, Beach-level pool and a Rooftop pool (which is managed by the hotel). Once outside at the pool deck, you can use an access card to get towels and chairs from the staff. You can also easily visit the beach.
3. Sleeping Arrangements:
There are 2 queen beds in the main bedroom, similar to a hotel room set-up. In addition, there's (1) twin roll-away bed, (1) luxury queen air mattress, and a couch. The main walk-in closet has extra sheets, pillows, blankets, etc. Comfortably, 4 people can sleep in the apt (with 5 ppl max).
The living room has a 50 inch LCD TV with HD digital cable and surround sound. The bedroom has a 40-inch LCD TV. Both rooms have DVD players (living room also has a Blue-ray). In addition, I have high-speed WiFi internet access in the condo for guests to use for free.
The bathroom has a tub with shower set-up. The cabinets are stocked with many fresh/clean towels, along with (2) hair dryers and many other general vanity items you might need (shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc). There's also a large walk-in closet next to the bathroom with extra beach towels, an iron, and plenty of room to store and hang clothes.
6. Valet Parking:
Valet parking is right out front (23rd St entrance) and you can call ahead to have your car ready. The cost is free to use by my renters.
- Laundry: the laundry room is directly across from the apt, making it very easy to wash clothes/towels if required.
- Kitchen: the kitchen has a full range of stainless steel appliances; microwave, fridge, stove/oven, and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with plates, cups, silverware, etc. I also have a Keurig coffee machine for you to make gourmet coffee & tea. I also have a variety of alcohol stocked in a bar set up.
- Keyless Entry and Access Cards: the building is run like a hotel with 24-hr security. An access card is required to gain entrance to the elevators and the main pool decks - it's a very secure building. My apartment has key-less entry, so you will be a provided an access code to enter the actual apartment
- Gym: There is now a Soul Cycle onsite at the hotel. It's $20 for first users for a 1 hour spinning (cycling) session. There is also a new Spartan gym just opened in Jan-17.
- Spa: The brand new Bamford Haybarn Spa just opened in Jan-17.
- Getting Around: it's very easy to hail a cab (or get an Uber/Lyft) right in front of the building, however, there is also a bike rental station (CitiBike) that many visitors use for quick trips around town (I prefer biking around the beach town).
- View a recent video of my Apartment from 2016 on YouTube by searching for "Roney Palace - South Beach Condo - Miami (2016)"
Let me know if there is any additional info you need….
*Holidays, major events, and the winter months are typically more expensive
Cleaning Fee: $90 - one time fee (you don't need to clean anything when you leave)
Deposit: $250 - refunded right after rental is completed through AirBnb
****THIS IS A PRIVATELY-OWNED CONDO! Please provide information in your profile about yourself. I'm more likely to accept reservations from people with photos, information, and referrals in their profiles. I reserve the right to only accept reservations from those I am comfortable with renting to.
You are just steps from the beach at all times.
Interaction with guests
As a host, I make myself available to speak with my guests at all times. I always work with them in advance of their arrival to ensure a safe and efficient check-in.
You cannot beat the world famous and beautiful beaches of South Beach in Miami, Florida!!!
It's a beach town, so it's easy to walk around to most places. I prefer to rent a bicycle (they have city bikes all around town to use for short trips) to use in getting anywhere a little faster and/or you can also find taxis pretty easy.
1. The property must be kept clean and orderly and please conduct yourself in a manner inoffensive to surrounding neighbors.
2. The property must be secured and locked while unoccupied
3. Max occupancy is 5 guests.
4. No pets are allowed.
5. Please be respectful of my neighbors, as this is a condo, not a hotel.
6. No illegal drugs are allowed.
7. There is a $250 security deposit dependent on the return of access cards and leaving the condo damage free.
8. There is a cleaning fee ($90) included in the price of your stay.
Enjoy your stay in Miami!
I am based in San Francisco, CA and I rent out my condo in Miami when it's not being used by my family, friends, or myself. I just moved back to the west coast after living in NYC for 9 yrs.