About This Listing
Conveniently located in the Historic Center, our beautiful studio is located on Rue Alexandre Mari in a typical Nice building from the early 19th century a 1 minute walk from the beach and 5 minutes walk from the main street of Nice.
PARKING: There is no parking for this apartment.
You can find a place around the building.
Or go to the website "Parkego" about 15 euros per day. Thank you to say that you have an apartment to Salvatore.
Everything the waterfront, the city center, the historic center and pedestrian area have to offer is at your doorstep! Whether you are looking for a beach to walk on the beach, cultural visits, typical or modern restaurants, shopping or nightlife, everything is in walking distance!
The apartment was renovated in 2013 with materials and furniture. It is very well equipped (see list), bright, elegant, clean, has a nice bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, high ceilings and can accommodate up to 4 people. All with AIR CONDITIONNING.
We rent several apartments in Nice and are very responsive to your requests. For longer stays, we also offer competitive rates. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Hoping that our apartment allows you to make the most of our beautiful city of Nice, soon!
Prices and options ** **
- Cleaning is a mandatory fee.
- Linen, towels, water, electricity and heating included in the price.
- Discounted rates by length and available on demand.
- Possibility to rent less than a week.
Departures and arrivals ** **
- The time of arrival and departure must be agreed in advance.
- Arrivals are preferably after 5h pm.
- Departures are preferably before 10 pm.
- Depending on availability, you will be able to leave your luggage.
** Late Check-ins till midnight and check-ins on sunday **
We are not available to receive guests after 8pm from monday till saturday or on sunday the whole day. Nevertheless, we can send a trusted contact person that will ask you on arrival an aditionnal fee of 20 euros.
To reach the apartment ** **
The apartment is located above the 11 Rue Alexandre Mari on the 3th floor with elevator.
It is easily accessible by most forms of transport.
- By car, take the exit for Acropolis 'from the fast lane.
- By train, we are two tram stops.
- By plane, take bus 98.
Then, either by car, tram, bus or on foot, it very easy for you to go around Nice as the area is well served. Visit Nice and all its magnificent surroundings (Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, Italy etc. ..) is a breeze!
From Jun 4 - 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 1 night.
This was a great little place to stay. Two streets back from the beach and right in the old town, it a was perfect location.
Well equipped with good internet and facilities. Noise wasn't an issue for me, although there was a little.
The cousins obviously run a very slick business and we're very welcoming.
I will definitly use this apartment again.
I didn't actually had contact with Salvatore, yet his cousin was more than welcoming. He basicaly explained everything we wanted and needed to know as newcomers in Nice.
The apartment was mostly as described.
- the fact that is in the very heart of Nice, in the old center and this translates into lots of objectives within 5-10 minutes max, lots of bars, restaurants, shops.
I didn't like:
- the fact that evev if the apartment is recently renovated, is located in an old building (all the buildings in the Old City are old :D) and means very little sound proofing. The fact that right downstairs is a club and our neighbourghs were two party girls from Italy (and you can basicaly hear everything through the paper-thin walls) lead to list hours of sleep. On top of that, in the building just in front is a kindergarden,.
- the fact that the apartment wasn't prepared (stocked is also a good word) for a week's stay: salt, pepper, toillet paper, etc. The host left a phone number, but I found this problems to be too trivial to bother him.
Salvatore was a very welcoming host. He provided us with a plethora of information regarding his beloved city, Nice. The space is exactly as pictured-- clean, sleeps three, and cozy. If you plan to do more than simply sleep here, then you should look into one of Salvatore's other listings that is more spacious. The location is perfect for wandering the streets of Old Town Nice, the beach, and much more. It is a 15-20 minute walk to the train station if you plan to do many day trips outside of Nice, however. All around, we had a great stay and would certainly recommend Salvatore and this listing.
Il soggiorno a Nizza, seppur breve, e' stato molto piacevole. Il nostro ospite ci ha accolti tardi in serata ed abbiamo apprezzato molto la sua disponibilita'. L'appartamento, carino e pulito, e' nel cuore di Nizza a due passi dal mare e dal mercato dei fiori. Ritorneremo con piacere.
Salvatore a été très réactif en nous trouvant cet appartement avant notre arrivée lorsque l initialement prévu a eu une voie d eau..
Appartement nickel très bien situé en plein centre a une minute à pieds du marché aux fleurs.. Bien équipé et très propre.
Quartier un peu bruyant le soir mais rien de trop gênant.
Très bon séjour en définitive :)
This host has 2033 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Salvatore
Originally from Calabria (South Italia), I grew up in Nice since I was 6.
I really enjoy travelling and it is always a pleasure to host people from all over the world.
I am always eager to learn so I really aprreciate improving my language skills!
My main hobbies are playing football and spending quality time with my family and friends.
I am a serious person and renting flats is my main occupation.
I hope that our apartments will allow you to make the most of our beautiful city of Nice.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Link Journal Nice-Matin Salvatore Airbnb :