About this listing
This is a centrally located, 2 bedroom apartment. The bathroom is shared and I will be staying in the small bedroom. I'm extremely easy going and hardly ever there.
YOU CAN'T FIND A BETTER LOCATION!!
- Historic building right in the center of the Village.
- Second floor 2 bedroom apartment with all new furniture, mattress and linens.
- walk to LIRR and Jitney buses, as well as Waldbaum's, Starbucks, restaurants and retail/boutiques.
- Free shuttle to the best beaches (via hamptonsfreeride)
- Free Long term parking available a few minutes from the apartment.
East Hampton Village has the best restaurants and beaches on Long Island.
- Spacious bedroom with queen bed and large closet.
- Shared kitchen and bathroom.
- A very accommodating host
- Carpeting throughout the apartment.
- AC, WiFi and Cable.
- Toiletries and bath linens available for use. (Please bring your own beach towels.)
- Tennis court across the apartment. Racquets available for use.
East Hampton Village and Town is located 2 1/2 hours from Manhattan. The LIRR train and the Hampton Jitney/Luxury Line buses (usually run every hour during the day) are the best mode of transportation. I can also provide directions if you decide to drive out.
There are two main parking lots, short-term and long-term. The short-term parking lot is right outside the back that allows 2 hour parking between 8am-6pm, after 6pm you may leave the car until 8am in the morning. The long-term parking lot is a five minute walk from the apartment and you may leave the car as long as you want.
Check-in and check-out times are flexible unless a reservation is booked before or after you Check-in and check-out dates. In that case, I will provide you with the Check-in and check-out times.
Well-trained and well-behaved pet friendly apartment. $40 extra per pet.
You have access to the shared bathroom, kitchen, living and dining areas
I am a full-time East Hampton real estate agent. Im reliable, friendly and looking to make your stay worthwhile.
I would be happy to answer any of your questions about my apartment in East Hampton.
I also have a few other rentals available so please inquire. thanks!