This quiet and bright flat is situated on the 3rd floor of an old building. Situated in a popular area near the rue des Martyrs. The neighborhood of rue des Martyrs captures the character of everything that is Paris.All utilities included. Accommodation : 4/6 people
It's not allowed to have visitors.
It's not allowed to have parties in the apartment.
It's not allowed to have pets in the apartment.
Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any specific question.
The exact adress is 44 rue rodier 75009 Paris. It's a green door.
The building code is (number hidden), and it's on the 3rd floor on your right.
My mobile number is (phone number hidden) call me if you are late or if you need itinerary or advise.
Try to keep the apartment as clean as you found it.
I am very flexible on the arrival time and the leaving time just say it to me first in order to have a better organization for both.
But during the summer if i have a booking for the night before you'll arrive or for the day you'll leave, the check in and the check out will be around noon, I will let you know in advance and i will always try to find the best solution for all my guests, you can leave your luggage inside the apartment if you'll arrive earlier or if you'll leave later.
If there's any question or problem just mail me or call me and i will come in less than 15 minutes. Enjoy your trip in my apartment in Paris the best city in the world and make yourself at home but respect my apartment like if it was yours.
RULES OF MY APARTMENT
- The building code is (number hidden).
- Please close and lock the door when you go out for your own safety.
- Please try to keep the apartment as clean as you found it.
- My mobile phone number is (phone number hidden). Call me if you need any advise, something specific and of course if any problem happens. I can be home in less than 15 minutes.
- You can use my phone behind the computer to call me on my mobile it's free. It's also free to call on any fix phone in the world, and it's also free to call the USA, Canada and China on mobile. To call outside of France dial 00 then the number.
- The wifi name is freeboxyassine.
The wifi code is my name : salif yassine (all in small letters and a space between them).
- The computer code is : (phone number hidden)
The computer is at your disposal in case you don't have your own laptop or mobile.There's a internet connexion and a printer if you need it. There's a remote HP if you watch to watch TV on the computer.
- The black remote in the living room and the bedroom are for turning on the TV. Push the button input if you want to play with the Wii (AV1) or the PS3 (HDMI2) in the living room or with the PS2 in the bedroom (AV1). In the living room you can put the 3D button on the remote and use the glasses which are under the PS3.
- The grey remote in the living room and the bedroom are for changing channels and languages. You go on Canalsat there's more than 400 channels you will find all sports channels (120 to150), movie channel from 20 to 40 (you can put them in english push the yellow button info and choose "langues"), information channels from 100 to 120, music channels from 170 to 200...
You can also go to Freebox tv there's 200 channels but more international channels from all over the world Arabic, China, Russia..(from 480 to 700)
- The washing machine is at your disposal the soap is on the left. Everything is in french you can (website hidden) it if you want to translate. There's an iron near the washing machine at your disposal.
- The heater is in the kitchen the 1st button you can turn is to adjust the heat from 1 to 8 normaly between 2 and 4 is enough even in winter. The second button you can turn is to put the heater on it's drawn one time right is only for hot water two time is for hot water and heater. The last button is to adjust the hot water from 1 to 8. If the light inside the heater turn of (normaly it won't happen but we never know) push the back button few seconds and then push the other button on your right to light it up or you use the lighter on the fridge.
- If you want to cook turn the gas tube down and use the lighter on the fridge it will be easier. There's all the crockery you might need in the cupboard in the kitchen or in the living room.
- There's a second light in the bathroom in the cupboard with glasses on your right near the razors if you want to shave or for the make up for ladies.
- I always put some drinks in the fridge for you and you will find everything for breakfast tea, coffee, cornflakes,..
ENJOY YOUR STAY IN MY APARTMENT IN PARIS
Je suis juriste et je poursuis mes études pour passer le barreau afin de devenir avocat.
Je suis très sociable aimant sortir, voyager et faire des rencontres afin de découvrir de nouvelles cultures.
J'aime beaucoup le sport,je pratique du basketball, du football et du squash.
J'ai beaucoup voyagé surtout en Europe mais aussi en Amérique du sud, en Asie et en Afrique.
J'adore le Maroc mon second pays après la France, et j'ai gardé de très bons souvenirs de mes vacances en Égypte, en Thaïlande et au Brésil pendant la dernière coupe du monde!
J'ai un grand sens de l'hospitalité, j'aime accueillir les voyageurs du monde entier dans mon appartement et j'essaye de faire de mon mieux pour qu'ils passent un séjour mémorable.
Je mets à votre disposition mon appartement 3 pièces de 65m2 à Paris qui peut accueillir jusqu’à 6 personnes pour découvrir la plus belle ville du monde.