About This Listing
Very recent house (2013) of 80 m2 (860 sq ft) on 2 floors and overlooking a wood.
In quiet and safe residential neighborhood, easy to access to and with good main road connections around to go to Montpellier centre/downtown by bus/car in 10 min, to the beaches in 10 min by car (Carnon, Palavas-les-flots, La Grande Motte, Marseillan-plage,...) or to nearby attractions (Zoo, Aquarium, Aqualand,...)
Free parking in the street, free spots always available in front of the house.
Rent is for min 7 days, preferably from Saturdays to Saturdays (apart on August 1st to 9th where you could arrive on Friday and August 16th to 24th where you can leave on Sunday)
- Kitchen with bar table and high chairs, fridge, freezer, microwave, dish washer, oven, espresso machine, cleaning products provided...
- Living / Dining room. Table with extensions (up to 8 - 10 covers), flat screen TV, convertible sofa (160 x 200/king size)
- 9m2 (100 sq ft) balcony overlooking a wood
- Room 1. King size bed (160 x 200), new comfy latex mattress, little balcony overlooking the wood.
- Room 2. Queen size bed (140 x 190), comfy latex mattress
- Bathroom with bath tube, hairdryer...
- Separated restroom
Lots of activities in the area: canyoning, rafting, paragliding, kitesurfing, rafting, hiking in the mountains, boating, fishing...
Check in from 4pm, check out till 11am. This is flexible, contact me for ore information.
Bed sheets and bath towels available, please contact me.
Feel free to contact me with any questions
From Jul 4 - Aug 29, 2015 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
About the Host, Guillaume
Lyonnais d'origine et ayant vécu aux US et à Londres les 7 dernières années je me suis installé dans cette ville de Montpellier particulièrement agréable à vivre. Aimant le soleil, les sports nautiques, la nature et la ville j'ai trouvé en ce sens un bon compromis.
J'espère que vous apprécierez votre séjour en Hérault !!
Originally from Lyon, France and having lived for the last 7 years in the US and in London, UK, I just came back to France in this particularly easy to live city. As I like sun, water sports, nature and cities I found a good compromise.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay in the area!! :)