Nice new house of 80 m2 (860 sq ft). In use since February 2013 only. Very good mattresses! :)
In quiet and safe residential neighborhood, easy to access to and with good main road connections around. Free parking in the street, free spots easy to find.
Rent is by week only, Saturdays to Saturdays:
- From July 6th till 13th
- July 27th to August 3rd
- August 3rd to 10th
- Kitchen with bar table and high chairs. Fridge with separated freezer, microwave, dish washer, oven, espresso machine, cleaning products provided...
- Living / Dining room. Table with extensions (up to 8 - 10 covers), large cupboard, flat screen TV, convertible sofa (160 x 200/king size)
- Balcony. Possibility to eat up to 6 - 8 covers. Another round table is available. Overlooking a wood
- Room 1. King size bed (160 x 200), new comfy latex mattress, 2 large cupboards, balcony overlooking the little wood.
- Room 2. Queen size bed (140 x 190), comfy latex mattress, 1 large cupboard, overlooking quiet street (dead end street) in nice small residential neighborhood
- Bathroom with bath tube, hairdryer.
- Separated restroom
Lots of activities in the area: canyoning, rafting, paragliding, kitesurfing, rafting, hiking in the mountains, boating, fishing... oh yes and the sea is not too far if this is of interest... ;) Beaches are 15 minutes drive... :D
For the evening, Montpellier centre is 10 minutes drive or 15 minutes bus. Big parking at Polygone. Lots of nice little restaurants and bars, restaurants by the beach (paillottes in French) of very good quality!
House is located 5 min drive from the West Montpellier A9 highway exit. A750 highway is not too far either...
Check in from 2pm, check out till 12pm. This is flexible, contact me if you would like some
Please contact me with any questions!! :)
Guillaume or G as I have privilege to call him, is a down to earth straight forward no nonsense guy. We met a few years ago since then we spent may diners and even occasional holiday together. His home is a spacious 2 floor well equipped apartment. It has 2 terraces, both facing the south west. It located in a calm neighborhood of the southern French town of Montpellier. I would definitely recommend both G and his apartment.