About this listing
Captain Ryan's Duplex is suitable upto 4 family members! It's located in the upscale residential area in Yongsan, the hottest place in Seoul. You can reach every major attractions no more than 30min by metro, bus and taxi from the duplex(URL HIDDEN)
--- NOTICE ---
1. Captain Ryan has another residences and they are near from each other. Please refer to the host's another listings and ask to Ryan via message if your dates are available.
2. A new subway line (Kyungeui & Chungang) will open in Nov, 2015. After then, you can easily arrive to Yongsan and Hyochang station by subway with only one transfer (at DMC station) from Incheon international airport. Also becoming easy to access to Kangnam, Hongdae and DMC area in Seoul and Kangwon province by subway.
3. If you need a help for the tour of city, DMZ and other area, please ask to Captain Ryan then you will be given the best solutions.
Proudly Introducing Captain Ryan's Duplex #1
You'll hardly find such extremely convenient place anywhere in Seoul!
It's tiny studio-type duplex where located in the heart of Seoul, Yong-San District. You can access almost every major places no more than 20minutes. Especially it lay on the subway line 6 and 4, Sam Gak Ji Station, where you can access Itewon, Myung dong, Cityhall and Hong Dae by subway.
Captain Ryan's Duplex is a typical Korean Style Apartment, not so much distinguished, but has certainly good things that make your stay easy and comfortable.
Sliding type 2 single beds, 2 single mattress on the loft
Laundry machine, 230 liter refrigerator, electronic oven, kettle, rice cooker
Towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth paste, soap, hair-dryer
- Living Area
32 inch TV, high speed internet and free WiFi, PC, air-conditioner and heater, HiFi audio
Interaction with Guests
Your host, who is current working at a five star hotel, always ready to serve you.
Airport pick up*, Luggage keeping, make-up room, tour guide (City, Ski, DMZ tour), rental service (bus card, telephone card, bicycle etc.)
* Call van (Maximum capacity : 5 persons + 8 suitcases)
- Less than 10min on foot
1. Samgakji Station (Subway Line 4 & 6)
2. Namyoung Station (Subway Line 1)
3. War Memorial Museum
4. Sookmyung Women's University
5. Yongsan Electro Market
- Less than 10min by car and subway
1. Seoul Station (Airport Railway Express, Lotte Mart)
2. Yongsan Station (I Park Mall, Dragon hill spa)
3. Itewon (A famous inter-cultural district, N Seoul Tower)
4. Namdaemun Traditional Market
5. The river side park of Han river
* A Train from Yongsan station goes to South West part of Korea, Seoul station goes to South East part of Korea.
- Less than 20min by car and subway
1. Downtown Seoul (Jongro, Myung dong, Insa dong)
2. Kang Nam Area
3. Mapo Gu (Hong Dae, Shin Chon)
4. Yeo-Ui Island (IFC Mall, Noryangjin Fish Market)
1, Airport - Take AREX(subway) - Get off at Seoul Station - Take Taxi about 8min - Captain Ryan's Duplex
2. Airport - Take Bus #6001 - Get off at Samgakji Station - 5min walk - Captain Ryan's Duplex
3. Airport - Airport pick up service* - Captain Ryan's Duplex
Other Things to Note
1. Captain Ryan has 8 other residences and they are near from each other. Please refer to the host's another listings and ask to Ryan via message if your dates are available.
2. A new subway line (Kyungeui & Chungang) will open in Dec 27, 2014. After then, you can easily arrive to Yongsan station by subway with only one transfer (at DMC station) from Incheon international airport. Also becoming easy to access to Kangnam, Hongdae and DMC area in Seoul and Kangwon province by subway.
3. If you need a help for travelling ski resorts in Kangwon province, please ask to Captain Ryan. He will give you the best solutions.
- PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION -
1. NO-SMOKING, NO PET ALLOWED
2. SOME BELONGINGS IN THE DRAWER, STORAGE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR USE AND FURNITURE IS NOT SUPPOSED BE RELOCATED.
3. PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES BEFORE ENTERING THE LIVING AREA
4. PLEASE WATER THE PLANTS ONCE A WEEK (SUITE ONLY)
5. PLEASE TURN OFF THE AIR CONDITIONER AND HEATER BEFORE YOU GO OUT SOMEWHERE
6. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THROW THE TRASH (PLEASE USE OFFICIAL PLASTIC BAG) AWAY AS WELL AS RECYCLING THINGS. (SUBJECT TO 50 USD DEDUCTION FROM YOUR DEPOSIT).
7. UNUSUAL CONSUMPTION OF ELECTRICITY (OVER 7Kw / Day, Normal 4Kw), GAS (OVER 4lube / Day, Normal 2Lube) WILL BE SUBJECT TO DEDUCTION OF SAFETY DEPOSIT (GAS : 5USD / 1lube, ELEC : 5USD / 1Kw)
8. POLLUTED OR DAMAGED BLANKET, WALL PAPER, FLOOR WILL BE SUBJECT TO DEDUCTION OF SAFETY DEPOSIT.
I'm a father of two children and currently working at five star hotel in Korea.
I enjoy listening music, swimming, bicycle riding, mountain climbing and reading.
I delightfully invite you my place where you feel comfort as if your home.