About This Listing
It´s a shared room for 4 persons (the price 15.00 euros is for the night in a bed), but you can use all the accommodations of the house.
The reservation in this room is only for one person the other persons pays at the check in for the other beds.
When looking for accomodation in Ponta Delgada city center 3/4 Hostel is your best choice. Located in an old typical portuguese house and based on vintage decoration, the hostel provides you with three cozy rooms and a large dining space with Internet access.
Besides, the hostel celebrates several amenities during each month (such as cinema screenings, workshops, etc…) and our team will be more than delighted to guide you through the exploration of our beautiful São Miguel island.
Pimenta room is a shared room with two bunch-beds. It's the biggest of our three rooms, and it has an amazing window in the old azorean architectural style.His price is per bed, per person and per night, it has 4 beds so each bed has the same price and we sell it not has a room but per bed. It's the cheapest option for sleeping in PDL downtown and the best way to meet people all over the world who are stopping by our cozy hostel.
Convidamos-lhe a ler os nossos termos & condições:
- Temos rede wi-fi disponível: Caziff.
- Só é permitido fumar nos espaços exteriores: terraço e varandas.
- A casa de banho do hostel é partilhada. Caso nessecite de algum utensílio de banho como toalhas de banho, alugamos por 1euro.
- O pequeno-almoço está disponível entre as 8.30am e as 10.30am e encontra-se nos balcões da cozinha no figorífico tudo o que necessita para o seu pequeno-almoço. A refeição é composta por: café, chá, sumos, leite, pão, mantenga, queijo, compota, cereais, iogurtes e fruta.
- As chaves devem ser guardadas. Em caso de perda, terão de pagar 50 euros.
- Não se esqueçam de fechar a porta principal sairem do hostel.
- Não aceitamos cartões de multibanco. Todos os pagamentos deverão ser feitos em dinheiro.
- O check-out deve ser feito antes das 12pm.
In order to make your staying better and helpful, we invite you to read our terms and conditions policy:
- There is a wi-fi connection you can use. It is called Caziff and doesn’t require a password.
- It is only allowed to smoke in the terrace and in the balconies.
- The wc is shared, so we kindly ask you to keep it clean as you found it. If you need a towel, we have towels for rent for just 1 euro.
- Breakfast service is available from 8.30am. It includes coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk, bread, butter, cheese, jam, yoghourts and fruit. You can find it all in the kitchen and in the main room.
- You’ll be given one key to the room and main door. Take care of it: if you lose it we’ll be charging you 50 euros!
- Don’t forget to lock the main door twice when leaving the house.
- We’re not accepting credit-card payments so, please, check you’ve got cash before leaving.
- Check-out must be done before 12pm.
My host, Carolina was super nice and helpful. She made everyone staying in the hostel - including myself:) - comfortable and safe. She gave tips, helped to find the way to places you wanted to go and was there when needed.
The hostel is cosy and clean, the decoration is just perfect, and the location is brilliant too. It takes about 5-6 minutes to get to the oceanshore and the centre of Ponta Delgada. There is also a cool café /hamburger place in the same building, it is really nice to hang out there in the evening.
Lovely small hostel with old world charm in the middle of Porto Delgado. The hostess Carolina and the cafe staff downstairs are really helpful and nice. Clean and relaxing. Ask for a towel if you didn't bring one.
I had a great stay at the 3/4 hostel. The location is central, the airport bus brought me right there, and I had a rental scooter delivered right to the hostel, arranged for me. The living room is spacious and the accommodations were otherwise just what I was looking for. A great experience in general.
Stayed here last October (see my review for then), and THAT'S the reason I came back. The hostel is NOT in the 'touristy' part of Ponta Delgada, but in a safe and quiet part, which means you are in the middle of the real Azorean culture, with local cafés, museums, gardens and shops. Carolina is awesome with any help and information you may need, and she keeps the place spotless and supplied. The free Internet is of great help for business and communications, and the common room is perfect for this. Meeting travelers from all over the world is always fun and interesting. If you rent a car, ask where the free spots are (there are plenty, but know where). And try the chocolate cake downstairs (I'm serious, made right there, but secret recipe) at the café.
Very nice place and great location!
Location, location, location. This is the best for both your money and where to go and what to see in Ponta Delgada. Restaurants, botanical gardens, shopping, and just plain cultural experience, are right out the door. I was welcomed with a very friendly, informative Carolina, who explained various places and things to do, as well as showing me around the very clean and comfortable hostel itself. If you rent a car, ask where the free places are nearby (on Rua D'Agua across from the front door, is best). A light and healthy breakfast was available, with fruit, cereal and breads, and with yogurt and condiments in the fridge. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting the island, couples and families included (it is not just for backpackers or one nighters, as I stayed comfortably for 7 nights, and loved it, while doing business in town). This is the type of place you would regret NOT going to.
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Paula
Hi, and welcome to Azores Islands. It's here where I'm in charge of the cozy 3/4 Hostel, the most affordable and lovely choice if you're planning to stay in Ponta Delgada.
I am a guide tours so i can help you with information of the island ( Tours, wale watching, sports...), any information just call me to the 3/4 Hostel number or mail,