About this listing
★2 shingle beds (90 x 200)
【FROM KANSAI AIRPORT】
Take the Nankai line to Namba sta. and change to the Midosuji subway line to Yodoyabashi station. (1h)
Yodoyabashi station. (7 mins on foot)
JR Osaka station. (13 mins on foot / 5 mins by taxi)
This building has an elevator
No one share with you. Completely private room!
24h Convenience store (1 second on foot)
Umeda (13 mins on foot / 5 mins by taxi)
Namba/Shinsaibashi (6 mins by subway)
Kuromon market(10 mins by subway)
Tenjin-bashi suji Shopping Street (10 mins on foot)
Osaka Tenmangu(10 mins on foot)
Take the Midosuji subway line from Yodoyabashi sta. to Umeda sta. or walk to JR Osaka sta. and change to the JR line to Universal-City station(25 mins)
Take the Keihan line from Yodoyabashi sta. to Gion-Shijyo station. (40 mins)
Other things to note
You can drop your luggages inside the room in advance after 11am and explore around Osaka city until check in time 5pm.
We provide the unlimited free portable wifi that you can bring it out everywhere with you during your stay!!
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- Smoking in the Room is absolutely NOT PERMITTED.
- Also smoking on the balcony is absolutely NOT PERMITTED.
- Don't make any parties,noise and don't speak loudly after 10:00pm.
- Please do not use laundry equipment between 11:00pm-7:00am.
- When the trash box is full of garbage,please tie the mouth of the garbage plastic bag and put out the garbage on the balcony because of smell.
- Please make sure that the door is always locked.
- It is your responsibility to secure your valuables.
- We will not be held responsible at all for any damaged, lost or stolen items.
- You need to respect the other residents of this apartment.
- Don't break and steal anything from the apartment.
Ciao!!! Thank you for viewing our listing page and welcome to our home!! We are sure that you will have such a great time in our place.
We love making journeys and experiencing the cultures of many countries like you guys! We've had amazing time ever since. So it is time to give back its kindness to you with our Japanese spirit of hospitality.
We are lucky to have chance to see you and share part of your time in Japan. Let's make wounderful trip together! Anything ask us, Good sushi, Sakura, Kimono etc...We are ready!!!
PS. If you want to know about our room for more detail, please look for Social Network Sites (f b, i g) by typing "Taka's room Taka" to follow us and receive latest travelling news there!!
In addition, Y T video channel is currently at the planning stage. We will open the channel such as must check attractions list to you guys soon!!
We are really looking forward to seeing you!! See you soon in Japan!!!