About this listing
Spacious holiday home right on Four Mile Beach with open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Large patios, sheltered sunny gardens and a heated pool create a great holiday destination. Outdoor cooking facilities makes entertaining a dream
Nestled in a quiet beachside neighbouhood of Port Douglas, this comfortable property provides the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the magnificent climate and beautiful sea shore of Port Douglas. A private walkway from the garden leads down to a prime position on magnificent Four Mile Beach.
Features of the house include;
+ heated swimming pool
+ covered patio with dining by the pool
+ spacious tropical garden leading directly to the beach
+ generous fully equipped fitted kitchen, incuding wok burner and fish steamer
+ king bedroom with en-suite and a garden outlook
+ queen bedroom with en-suite overlooking the swimming pool
+ two more bedrooms share a bathroom, each with two singles which can be converted to king beds and open out to a sunny courtyard
A relaxing family home with protected sunny areas to sunbake or read a book, no matter the time of day.
Port Douglas available activities include a range of day trips designed to maximize the snorkelling, diving or fishing adventure. You'll be able to take advantage of local tour guides or self drive to explore this tropical paradise. Nearby Mossman Gorge, the local indigenous community, sugar industry and the Atherton Tablelands are some of the closer attractions. Further afield Cooktown, Bloomfield, Savannah country and the real Australian Outback are also accessible.
Be in contact now so you don't miss out on this 'Port Douglas Getaways' Beach House
• Minimum stay of 7 nights is required during peak season June through to November
• To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of 25% must be paid within 7 days of the original booking otherwise the property is not secured. All monies are held in a fully audited Trust Account.
• Please note that receipt of the deposit denotes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
• Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Payments can be made by Visa, Master card, Cheque or Direct Deposit. (our bank details will be advised on request)
• The premises are rented for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt.
• PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES AND ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
• The number of people occupying the premises is not to exceed the number of people that beds are provided for.
• Cancellations in writing by either party, 90 days prior to the commencement of the booking will be refunded in full.
• For cancellations less than 90 days prior to the commencement of the booking, the deposit will be forfeited unless the property can be relet for the entire period. If successfully relet, an administration fee of $100 will apply.
• For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the booking, no refund will be available. We highly recommend travel insurance to cover this possibility.
• To affect a refund, cancellations must be in writing.
• The premises are available from 2pm on the day of your arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate early arrivals and late departures, the only way to absolutely guarantee early check-in or late check-out is to book an extra day.
• You will be supplied with 2 house keys for your property + remotes where needed on arrival. On departure these keys must be left in the bowl provided on the property. A replacement charge of $50 for keys and $100 for the remote will be charged.
• Due to local health regulations no pets are allowed into holiday rental accommodation.
• Our properties are fully self-contained including linen, bath & beach towels, full laundry facilities, hairdryer & BBQ
• We are happy to arrange a complimentary midweek service for all bookings of 10 nights and over, which will be done at 0900am, unless otherwise notified. Extra services are available on request and will incur a service charge, which will be charged to your account.
Please be aware that climatic conditions, such as cool evenings may affect the pool heaters ability to reach optimum temperature. Where properties are advertised with a heated pool, to the best of our abilities we will ensure that the pool is approximately 26 degrees Celsius (28 degrees where possible with daytime operation)
• The phone can be used during your stay. Local calls apply to Port Douglas & Mossman area only, which are free. Please note STD charges apply when calling Cairns. We highly recommend using a phone card for all your STD and IDD calls. An administration charge of $20 applies and call costs will be charged to your credit card. A delay in billing your card may occur due to call costs not being available before you leave. Itemised tax invoices are available on request. Please note if using your Big Pond account, the closest server is located in Cairns, which will incur STD charges.
• Additional cleaning charges will apply, if the property is not left in a clean, tidy and reasonable condition.
• Show consideration for your neighbours and maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am. Excessive noise is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund.
• Dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with usual practice at the property and in the allocated bins.
• Maintain the security of the property. The property should be vacated on time and secured.
• Smoking is not permitted in our properties
• Be responsible for your visitors.
• Notify Port Douglas Getaways of any faults as soon as practicable so they can be resolved quickly and as efficiently as possible. Should a maintenance issue arise during your stay, we will endeavour to contact you by mobile or home phone. For reasons of safety we reserve the right to enter the property to repair any fault.
• Breakages and/or damage not caused by normal wear and tear will be billed to your account upon departure. Please note that it is not our intention to charge for the replacement of a broken glass.
• No responsibility is taken for any personal items left on the premises after departure.
We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances. In the instance of natural disasters, no refund will be provided should you elect to cancel your stay.
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Terrific property in an excellent location right on the beach, backed up by excellent communication with the host prior to the stay and a welcome on arrival. Had no need to take up the offer of assistance throughout the stay. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others looking for child and family-friendly accommodation on the southern end of Port Douglas' beach.
We were welcomed on arrival by Robyn from the agency and shown around the house, which proved to be every bit as good as the photos. Lots of space, clean and great location to meander down onto Four Mile Beach. The house was equipped with everything we needed with more than enough towels, kitchen utensils, BBQ equipment etc....very much a home from home.
This is the best house we rented, two gardens, and a swimming pool, we all love it. Very important is it by the sea, only need one minute to walk to the sea.
The house is beautiful, and we don't want to go out, just want stay in the house to have the holiday!
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews