About this listing
Nestled a short stroll from the beach and all of the amenities that Coronado offers, you'll discover an enclave of four vacation homes surrounding a refreshing pool and flourishing gardens. These casitas offer the perfect choice for your vacation.
Panama is a country rich in culture, beauty and architecture. Visitors are often spellbound by Panama's lush backdrop, beaches and vistas. Leading the list on many "must-see" places in Panama is Coronado, just over a one hour drive from the cosmopolitan city of Panama City. As Panama's first resort development, Coronado offers every amenity and service desired; from gourmet restaurants to quaint ocean-front cantinas, from remote beaches to championship-caliber golf courses. With an average temperature of 84 degrees (29 Celsius), the gated community of Coronado is the perfect place to pursue your pleasures under the warm tropical sun.
Here is more information about my Coronado property and casitas for you.
Nestled a short stroll from the beach and all of the amenities that Coronado offers, you’ll discover an enclave of four vacation homes surrounding a refreshing pool and flourishing gardens. These homes offer the perfect choice for your next Coronado vacation, allowing you privacy and social interaction with other guests as desired around the shared pool or gardens.
The enclave includes:
1. Casa Gaviota – a lovely one bedroom casita located in the front garden of the grounds. A self-contained casita featuring a king-size bed, this home is beautifully tiled, includes an updated, private bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen. The home also enjoys A/C and cable TV.
2. Casa Tortuga – is a brand new (as of June 2013!) one bedroom casita located near the pool. This casita includes a queen-size bed, desk, en-suite bathroom, A/C, and attached fully equipped kitchen for your use.
3. Casa Toucan – is a one bedroom casita located near the pool. This casita includes a king-size bed, desk, en-suite bathroom, brand new A/C, and fully equipped kitchen (built, brand new Dec 2013th with full size fridge, brand new stove, pots/pans etc. )
4. Casa Grande – is a self-contained one bedroom home featuring a queen-size and double bed in the bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, living room and full bath. The home also includes A/C in the bedroom, a TV in the living room and desk.
The Coronado enclave also includes:
•High speed, wireless internet
•Games including board games and ping pong
•A large pool in the backyard, hammocks, and inviting chairs/table etc. in the garden
•A washing machine for your use
•A local cell phone is also included for your use with each home; you need to only purchase credits.
We offer security and peace-of-mind with an English-speaking property manager and two on-site caretakers (Vilma and Luis who live in the apartment in the front yard, and are like famly to me!) who are available should the need arise. If you require cleaning and laundry services during your stay, this can be organized through one of the caretakers at a reasonable added cost.
Vilma and Luis have been with me looking after the property for the 7 years that I've owned the house. They dont' speak english, but are very patient and kind and can anticipate the needs of my guests. Normally, I am here, but if I'm traveling.. you are in more than capable hands with them. If you are looking for a true Panama experience and lovely grounds and pool (my backyard is referred to as an oasis.. evenings are special too with the colourful outdoor lights in the palms and fountain..heaven!), with all the practicalities of a comfortable stay (fully equipped kitchens, private entrance to your casita, good quality linens/towels etc).. this is your paradise!
I hope that you will consider spending your vacation with us in my Coronado enclave. It is my utmost goal to offer each guest a stress-free vacation, in comfortable and well maintained surroundings, all at a price that will help you stretch your vacation dollar further.
Guests have the luxury of the combination of privacy and social time. Each casita has it's own kitchen and space, so private. Outdoor areas are all shared, gardens, pool, patios and often guests get together for a potluck, BBQ or just a friendly chit chat. Lifelong friends have been made on this property!
Interaction with Guests
As the owner of the house and property, I am most often here and can assist guest with travel plans, questions and we often socialize together. In the rare event that I am traveling, I have caretakers and a property manger to ensure the guests are comfortable and have all they need, and I am always in contact by email in the seldom event that I am out of the country.
I live in the BEST neighbourhood in Coronado. In fact most of the amenities near the beach (hotel/golf, corner store, bars, restaurants..) are walking distance from my house. The major supermarkets are more located at the highway, so only a 5 minute drive
Most folks have a rental car. If you don't have one, no problem! Local buses go every few minutes to the grocery store and highway.. 35 cents. Also, I have a golf cart for rent.
Other Things to Note
If you have found this listing and book.. , you will be one of hundreds of happy guests who will never forget their Coronado experience in this friendly and happy environment!
This property is a great vibe property and I have received the most awesome , polite and fun guests over the last 8 years. Not too many rules.. just the basics:
- Respect for other renters if present (ie late night noise/parties)
- Shower before using pool
- Being respectful of electricity costs and minimizing a/c use, while turning off when not using or when out.
- rinsing out sand from clothing before using washing machine