About this listing
Herzlich Willkommen in der Stadtoase - Salzburg!
The massive wooden bed has an extra comfortable matress - perfect for a relaxing sleep!
Lovely 45m² large apartment in Salzburg's most beautiful district called Aigen.
In the immediate environment there are the Von Trapp villa, the Castle of Aigen, numerous typical Austrian Inns (Steinlechner, Eders etc.) and restaurants. Shops (Spar, Billa, DM) within walking distance.
By feet you can reach the city center in 15 min, by bus (stop is just 50 meters away) in 7 min, by bike in less than 10 minutes.
You wake up and look directly into the green, the birds are singing - like in the country yard tough you are in the city!
The apartment is divided as following:
- Via the sunny terrace you enter the kitchen / dining area, on your right, you find the living/sleeping area, on your left there is the bathroom with a large shower.
- The apartment has its own entrance.
- solid-wood-bed (biological wood) "Team 7" with extra comfortable mattress
- pullout couch for max. 2 persons
- wireless internet for free,
- bright bathroom with spacious shower,
- fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven with cooking utensils and crockery,
- bed linen and towels incl.,
- parking spaces (max. 2) in front of the house,
- 10m ² terrace with stunning views of the countryside and the mountains of Salzburg.
Have a great time in Salzburg - we are looking forward to welcome you in city-oasis!
From the main station, you can take the bus nr. 5,3 or 6 to Mozartsteg, then change there in to bus nr. 7 till Rennbahnstraße. From there you have to walk about 150m in the way the bus goes until you see a yellow house on the opposite street side with the sign "Aignerstraße 36" on it, thats where the apartment is.
Or you just take the train station "Aigen" then you can take the bus nr. 7 or just walk.
Sketch of the apartment - A big sleeping room, the fully equiped kitchen with a cosy eating table, bathroom with a big shower.