About this listing
Totally autonomous private studio at the upper floor of larger apartment. Private entrance and completely separate quarters.
Fully furnished terrace with caldera view. Single bedroom-cum-living room with sea view. Main bedroom with dressing area, queen size bed in loft and private balcony with caldera view. 1 shower room. Small fridge, kettle and toaster in the dressing area.
Aura Marina apartments is a complex of nine self-catered apartment-houses, built in the distinct traditional architectural style of Santorini. We are situated near the village of Akrotiri, on the south west side of the island, overlooking the volcanic caldera and with views to the town of Fira, and the villages of Pyrgos, Imerovigli and Oia.
Our location is in a semi rural area, with a couple of taverns with home cooking and views to the caldera within walking distance, and a couple of grocery stores, a souvlaki stand and few restaurants, in the centre of the village of Akrotiri in a distance of 800 meters. The nearest beach, Kabia is 2 km away. The beaches of Mesa Pigadia and the famous Red Beach is a 5 minute ride from us while to get to the beaches of Perissa, Perivolos, Vlychada the car ride lasts maximum 10 minutes. From here to the capital, Fira, the distance is 12km ( a 15 min ride), 15km to Imerovigli, 25km to Oia ( a 35 min ride), and 28km to Kamari (a 25 min ride).
Some means of transportation like a car or a scooter would be recommended. Bus station at 800 meters.
– Check-out time is at 10.00 on the day of your departure.
– Please advise reception of your check-out a day before your departure.
– Please keep children under your surveillance especially at terraces and balconies.
– Please respect others guests and refrain from making noise from 14.00 to 17.00 and from 23.00 to morning.
– Please turn off air conditioning while absent.
– Please leave your apartment in good condition and the kitchenware clean at the end of your stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 272 reviews for other properties.View other reviews