About this listing
Situated right on Victoria's famous Inner Harbour this modern studio apartment is centrally located to all of Downtown. A walkers paradise; The Empress, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, boutiques, a huge variety of restaurants and nightlife are only
Situated right on Victoria's famous Inner Harbour this modern studio apartment is centrally located to all of Downtown. A walkers paradise; The Empress, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, boutiques, a huge variety of restaurants and nightlife are only steps away. If you are arriving by floatplane we are only short walk from the Harbour Air. Everything about this apartment is convenient, yet off the main streets.
This self-contained, private, bright 2nd floor studio apartment has 10 foot ceilings and features a full kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows allow lots of light and give a view of the water. The secure building also gives you roof-top patio access for a view of Johnson Street Bridge and the harbour.
- In-suite laundry
- Free wireless high-speed internet
- Brand new (Feb 2014) bed with memory foam mattress
- 32 Inch flatscreen TV with Apple TV / Netflix
- Full kitchen
- Work desk
- Hair dryer
- Kayak rental and water taxi access at the dock!
- Fast check-in, we give you the keys, and answer any questions... no hassles.
- Cleanliness and comfort. Fresh sheets, bedding and towels for each guest.
- We try to stock the apartment with the basics to make your stay more enjoyable: shampoo/conditioner, tea, coffee, cooking tools, laundry detergent, books, etc
- Good communication!
Contact us with any questions! We want to make your Victoria visit as comfortable as possible, and can accommodate your needs. Early check-in is usually available depending on the dates.
Extra bed available for possible 3rd guest.
If guests are arriving from the Victoria International airport or ferry, we offer a pick up/drop off, door to door service for $40 dollars one way. Regular taxi service costs $60 and shuttles cost $25 a person. If this is something that you are interested in please let us know and we can arrange your transportation.
Full access to entire apartment. Guests rent the entire apartment and we stay elsewhere.
Interaction with Guests
We are only a short drive away if needed and are readily available to answer any questions.
Other Things to Note
We do not have free parking at the apartment building. However there is street parking right across from the building that is free from 6pm-9am and free on Sundays all day. There are also two adjacent parking lots that charge about $8 a day.
- Please be courteous and respect the apartment and the building.
- Keep noise to a minimum past 11pm.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed in the apartment or building, this includes the balcony.
- You do not need to clean the apartment upon checkout, this is included in the cleaning fee.
- Checkout is 1 pm. Send us a message on AirBnB, or text/call to arrange a key drop-off time.
About the Host, Agata
Hi, I'm Agata. I have a passion to travel and have been around South East Asia, Europe, South America, America and a brief visit to South Africa. Next, I have my eyes set on Australia and New Zealand. I have a degree in Psychology and am currently finishing my second degree in Elementary education. I love animals and have been volunteering at the local dog shelter for 9 years. During my spare time I like taking my dog up Mt Doug, going to the beach and exploring Vancouver Island!