** 30 nights minimum stay
Simplissimmo is proud to present this 1 bedroom, vacation apartment at located at 120 rue de Soeurs Grises.
At 1050 square feet, the unit will provide you and your guests with more than enough space to sit and relax. Natural lights flood into every room thanks to large windows. This furnished apartment, reference number 448, boasts a queen sized bed for sleeping, a fully equipped, modern kitchen with granite countertops and a cozy, open living room. As always with Simplissimmo, high-speed internet, a flat screen TV with cable and an in suite washer and dryer are included. Also included in this stylish and spacious apartment are a pull-out couch, access to a private terrace and even an interior parking space, which is included in the price. Be tempted by a 1 bedroom vacation apartment in the Old-Port !
Its historic location is minutes away from downtown and is just across the Old-Port. Old Montreal is one of the oldest neighbourhoods of the city and it is filled with cafés, antique shops, gourmet restaurants and little parks. It is an absolute delight!
No elevator in the building. Interior parking included in the rate.
-Type of windows: Casement
-Type of flooring: Hardwood Floors
-Ceiling Height: 10 Feet
-Kitchen Counter: Granite
-Dinner Table Capacity (# of people) : 4
-Bed size: Queen
-Type of Mattress: Memory Foam
-Nearby Restaurants, cafes, bars, shops: + 50 at less than 500 Meter radius.
-Grocery store: Beniamino
-Parks: Place d'Youville
-Shopping Center: Centre de Commerce Mondial de Montreal
-Metro Station: Square Victoria
-Bus Stop: 61, 75
-Bixi Stand: King/Wellington
-Train Station: Montreal Central Station
-Nearby Highway: Bonaventure (10)
-Nearby Gyms: + 5 at less than 500 Meter radius.
* Indoor parking included
* Please note that a city tax (GST and QST) is applicable for stays less than 1 month (15%).
* A security deposit of $ 1000 CAD (released by credit card) will be issued on the day of your arrival to your unit. You will recover deposit at the end of your stay, after checking places when cleaning your apartment.
Bus, Subway, Bixi.
Other Things to Note
Once your reservation has been confirmed via Airbnb, please provide us with the following information:
- How you will be arriving to Montreal (car, plane, etc.)
- Your approximate arrival time, please note that by default Check-in is at 3:00PM and Check- out is at Noon (If you require a specific check-in or check-out time, please advise us in order for us to plan accordingly).
- Your complete home address.
- Names of guests (if any)
As soon as we have received the following information, we will send you a reservation confirmation as well as your reservation contract with Simplissimmo.
WARNING: We reserve the right to refuse reservation requests whose stay is less than one month, and whose arrival is in more than 4 weeks after the reservation request.
Please note, it is forbidden to:
- Disturb the other residents' right to a peaceful enjoyment of their property;
- Block toilets, sinks, tubs or other water fixtures with garbage or other substances;
- Use a Bar-b-q on the balconies or terraces unless authorized by the building;
- Hang clothes, towels or bathing suits on balconies, windows or terraces;
- Take away dishes, cookware or any other equipment or furniture from the Suite;
- Use Roller Blades, bicycles or skateboards in all areas of the building;
- Leave windows open when the Suite is not occupied;
- Install additional locking devices on doors;
- Throw out garbage or debris in any common areas not designated for waste disposal;
- Leave children under the age of twelve (12) unattended in any common area of the building;
- Tamper with smoke detectors or fire extinguishers.
We loved loved loved this apartment! The location was perfect, the apartment itself was spacious and beautiful, everything was clean, fresh towels, and a fully equipped kitchen.. we could not have asked for more! The only gripe was that we could not smoke inside the apartment, which I suppose is great for keeping the apartment in good shape. I will definitely stay at this place every single time I come to Montreal. The host was great and very helpful to all our needs, recommending the best places to eat and visit within the area! Thankyou Simplissimo and Airbnb
Very spacious, clean and well equipped. Excellent location as it's in the Old Port and close to metro. The host is very kind, friendly and helpful. Will stay here again!
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Today, simplissimmo provides would-be Montrealers with an excellent alternative to hotels: apartments, lofts and high-end homes, furnished with style and character, with optional personalized services. All located within some of the hottest spots in town.
All of our properties are strategically located to provide our guests with the best in Montreal living, either downtown, on the Plateau or in Old Montreal. Among our varied clientele figure students, tourists, families, professionals and corporate clients.
Simplissimmo not only offers generous alternatives to hotel stays but goes the extra mile to make sure researching, visiting online (or in person) and booking your Montreal stay is an extraordinarily easy, effective and enjoyable experience. Our super intuitive, informative and user-friendly website makes finding your perfect pad a breeze.
Aside from giving you all of the tools you need to find and visualize your perfect Montreal pad, Simplissimmo puts your finger right on the city's pulse – latest events, festivals, best restaurants and goings- on about town – everything you need to make the most of your Montreal stay is at your fingertips.
Simplifier la location de propriétés pour des appartements meublés, destinés à une clientèle désirant le meilleur en termes d'emplacement, de confort et de services personnalisés, dans les métropoles les plus dynamiques du monde.
À PROPOS DE NOUS
Aujourd'hui, Simplissimmo offre, à Montréal, une alternative à l'hôtel : des appartements, lofts et logements haut de gamme, meublés avec style et caractère, proposant un vaste choix de services personnalisés, dans les quartiers les plus branchés de la ville.
Nos propriétés sont stratégiquement bien placées pour profiter au maximum de la vie montréalaise, soit au centre-ville, sur le Plateau et dans le Vieux Montréal.
EN TOUTE SIMPLICITÉ
Simplissimmo offre non seulement une alternative avantageuse à l'hôtel, mais permet aussi à ses utilisateurs de rechercher, de visualiser et de réserver en ligne - une expérience extraordinairement simple, efficace et agréable. Recherchez en fonction d'un emplacement, du nombre de chambres nécessaires, de services ou d'activités souhaitées.