About this listing
**Let it snow!!**
This condo will host a maximum of SIX guests.
This condo features:
– 2 floors, with living room, dining room, kitchen, and laundry downstairs;
– 3 bedrooms upstairs (master with a queen bed, one with a full-sized bed, other with 2 twin beds);
– Kitchen has a gas stove, full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker;
– 2.5 bathrooms (half bath downstairs, tub / shower upstairs, shower in master bath);
– End unit, only one shared wall w / neighbors;
– Kitchen stocked with cookware, dishes, glassware, silverware, etc;
– Free wifi, use of printer;
– TV, DVD player, and Chromecast (no cable, but you can stream video from your computer with your Netflix, HBOGo, Hulu, YouTube accounts);
– Gas fireplace;
– Washer / dryer;
– Access to 2 pools, spa / hot tub, 3 tennis courts, and playground on property;
– 1.5 mi. east of Tahoe City;
– 5 min. walk to beach;
– Easy access to Tahoe City recreation trail;
– 15-25 min. drive to four resorts – Alpine, Homewood, Northstar, Squaw Valley;
– 5 mins. to cross-country center;
– Two medium-sized mountain bikes for guest use;
– Easy access to TART bus route;
– Parking in front of unit for 2-3 cars;
– Linens and towels provided.
Weekly / monthly pricing available on request.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking!
Per HOA rules, charcoal BBQ grills are not allowed.
Condo is located in Lake Forest Glen, off of Lake Forest Rd. Minimum stay is 2 nights (3 nights for holiday weekends); security deposit $150, cleaning fee is $150.
Please note: condo does not have cable television.
Pools, recreation areas.
Interaction with Guests
Host will not be present during guest stay.
Condo community is located near bus / Tahoe Area Regional Transit (TART) stop.
Other Things to Note
House key is available in the outer closet (if you are on the front doorstep, the lock is at shoulder height on the right).
No pets, no smoking.
Please take out trash as it accumulates to avoid lingering odors. Dumpster is located out the front door, to the left.
Please be sure to ventilate the kitchen in the event of excessive cooking and odors.
The unit is located in a condo community, so please observe a reasonable curfew and noise level.
Please park between the end of the driveway and the white line that divides parking between my unit and the one next door. Overflow parking is available on the ends of the "inner ring" driveway within the complex.
If you're staying in the unit during a snow day, please be prepared to move your car to overflow lots for snow plows clearing the driveway.
If guest maximum is exceeded and privileges abused, additional fees may be imposed.
The stay was just great. Laura wasn't available at the time of our vacation but she did send a descriptive email with instructions about our stay and we had no issues whatsoever.
The house was clean, cozy and beautiful. It was exactly as shown in the pictures and we were comfortable during our stay.
This was our first outing in snow and the community roads get icy. So just a heads up for the first timers :)
Host was VERY prompt with responses/answers to questions. The condo itself was really nice, clean, neat, and WELL STOCKED with cleaning supplies, utensils, cookware, even movies! Etc. my family and I really enjoyed our stay. The neighborhood was quiet but still close to downtown tahoe and even had a nice little bakery down the road. Overall, couldn't have asked for a nicer home to stay and a more direct and informative host!
Laura's Tahoe City Condo is awesome. Not only it's near the lake, it's within 10 minutes drive if you need to go out to eat or get some groceries. Prior to checking in, Laura gave details things of stuff to do. At the condo there are swimming pools, tennis courts and a playground for children. We really enjoyed our stay and we wish we can come back in the future!
Several friends and I stayed at this place over the summer weekend. We had a great time. Convenient location near Tahoe City and a very comfy condo. Definitely recommend it to friends.
Laura's place in Tahoe is great for a group of 4-6 people. Our family was 6, with 2 kids and 4 adults. Location was nice, close to Tahoe City and easy access to all North Shore activities. The local neighborhood is quite, the pools are great and the beach is close by. We look forward to returning again.
We rented Laura's place for our first trip to Tahoe and would definitely recommend it! The place was clean and cozy, and there was plenty of space for the 4 of us (our hyperactive 3-year old was with us, so that's saying something). It's super close to Tahoe City (a 2 minute drive, or a short bike ride along the lake) with all of its bars and restaurants and the gorgeous views from Commons Beach. There are two pools, a hot tub and tennis courts just a short walk from the condo, which we made good use of during our stay.
We can't wait to go back!