Spring is here, and summer is just around the corner!
This condo features:
– 2 floors, with living room, dining room, kitchen, and laundry downstairs;
– 2 bedrooms upstairs (one with a full-sized bed, other with 2 double beds);
– Kitchen has a gas stove, full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, magic bullet;
– 1.5 baths (half bath downstairs, tub / shower upstairs);
– End unit, only one shared wall w / neighbors;
– Kitchen stocked with cookware, dishes, glassware, silverware, etc;
– Free wifi, use of printer;
– TV, DVD player, and Chromecast (no cable, but you can stream video from your computer with your Netflix, HBOGo, Hulu, YouTube accounts);
– Gas fireplace;
– Washer / dryer;
– Access to 2 pools, spa / hot tub, 3 tennis courts, and playground on property;
– 1.5 mi. east of Tahoe City;
– 5 min. walk to beach;
– Easy access to Tahoe City recreation trail;
– 15-25 min. drive to four resorts – Alpine, Homewood, Northstar, Squaw Valley;
– 5 mins. to cross-country center;
– Two medium-sized mountain bikes for guest use;
– Easy access to TART bus route;
– Parking in front of unit for 2-3 cars;
– Linens and towels provided.
Weekly / monthly pricing available on request.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking!
Condo is located in Lake Forest Glen, off of Lake Forest Rd. Minimum stay is 2 nights (3 nights for holiday weekends); security deposit $150, cleaning fee is $125.
– Condo does not have cable television;
– This (email hidden) unit, but master suite is locked and unavailable for guest use.
House key is available in the outer closet (if you are on the front doorstep, the lock is at shoulder height on the right). Combination for this stay is: 0214. Please leave key on departure.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
This is our first time visiting Tahoe. When we were planning the trip, we did quite some research, Laura's condo is one of the possible choices. When we tried to contact Laura, we got her response quickly. Her kindly and prompt response to every of our questions made up our mind to book this condo.
Before we left for Tahoe, Laura sent us several messages with every details and instructions that we need to know. When we arrived, we found this condo a very cozy and clean place with everything we need prepared. I have to say, we had a perfect stay in Laura's condo. Together with the beautiful scenery of the Lake Tahoe, this nice condo becomes a part of our memory of this wonderful holiday.
If any of my friends are going to visit Tahoe, I would definitely recommend Laura's condo to them!
We had a very nice stay in Lauras condo. The place is cozy, very clean and well equipped.
We had a perfect stay in a great location. Everything was just as described and expected.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.