About this listing
**Let it snow!!**
This condo will host a maximum of SIX guests.
This condo features:
– 2 floors, with living room, dining room, kitchen, and laundry downstairs;
– 3 bedrooms upstairs (master with a queen bed, one with a full-sized bed, other with 2 twin beds);
– Kitchen has a gas stove, full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker;
– 2.5 bathrooms (half bath downstairs, tub / shower upstairs, shower in master bath);
– End unit, only one shared wall w / neighbors;
– Kitchen stocked with cookware, dishes, glassware, silverware, etc;
– Free wifi, use of printer;
– TV, DVD player, and Chromecast (no cable, but you can stream video from your computer with your Netflix, HBOGo, Hulu, YouTube accounts);
– Gas fireplace;
– Washer / dryer;
– Access to 2 pools, spa / hot tub, 3 tennis courts, and playground on property;
– 1.5 mi. east of Tahoe City;
– 5 min. walk to beach;
– Easy access to Tahoe City recreation trail;
– 15-25 min. drive to four resorts – Alpine, Homewood, Northstar, Squaw Valley;
– 5 mins. to cross-country center;
– Two medium-sized mountain bikes for guest use;
– Easy access to TART bus route;
– Parking in front of unit for 2-3 cars;
– Linens and towels provided.
Weekly / monthly pricing available on request.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking!
Per HOA rules, charcoal BBQ grills are not allowed.
Condo is located in Lake Forest Glen, off of Lake Forest Rd. Minimum stay is 2 nights (3 nights for holiday weekends); security deposit $150, cleaning fee is $150.
Please note: condo does not have cable television.
Pools, recreation areas.
Interaction with Guests
Host will not be present during guest stay.
Condo community is located near bus / Tahoe Area Regional Transit (TART) stop.
Other Things to Note
House key is available in the outer closet (if you are on the front doorstep, the lock is at shoulder height on the right).
No pets, no smoking.
Please take out trash as it accumulates to avoid lingering odors. Dumpster is located out the front door, to the left.
Please be sure to ventilate the kitchen in the event of excessive cooking and odors.
The unit is located in a condo community, so please observe a reasonable curfew and noise level.
Please park between the end of the driveway and the white line that divides parking between my unit and the one next door. Overflow parking is available on the ends of the "inner ring" driveway within the complex.
If you're staying in the unit during a snow day, please be prepared to move your car to overflow lots for snow plows clearing the driveway.
If guest maximum is exceeded and privileges abused, additional fees may be imposed.