Nothing beats summer by the lake!
Nothing beats summer by the lake!
This condo features:
– 2 floors, with living room, dining room, kitchen, and laundry downstairs;
– 3 bedrooms upstairs (master with a queen bed, one with a full-sized bed, other with 2 double beds);
– Kitchen has a gas stove, full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, magic bullet;
– 2.5 bathrooms (half bath downstairs, tub / shower upstairs, shower in master bath);
– End unit, only one shared wall w / neighbors;
– Kitchen stocked with cookware, dishes, glassware, silverware, etc;
– Free wifi, use of printer;
– TV, DVD player, and Chromecast (no cable, but you can stream video from your computer with your Netflix, HBOGo, Hulu, YouTube accounts);
– Gas fireplace;
– Washer / dryer;
– Access to 2 pools, spa / hot tub, 3 tennis courts, and playground on property;
– 1.5 mi. east of Tahoe City;
– 5 min. walk to beach;
– Easy access to Tahoe City recreation trail;
– 15-25 min. drive to four resorts – Alpine, Homewood, Northstar, Squaw Valley;
– 5 mins. to cross-country center;
– Two medium-sized mountain bikes for guest use;
– Easy access to TART bus route;
– Parking in front of unit for 2-3 cars;
– Linens and towels provided.
Weekly / monthly pricing available on request.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking!
Condo is located in Lake Forest Glen, off of Lake Forest Rd. Minimum stay is 2 nights (3 nights for holiday weekends); security deposit $150, cleaning fee is $150.
Please note: condo does not have cable television.
Pools, recreation areas.
Host will not be present during guest stay.
Condo community is located near bus / Tahoe Area Regional Transit (TART) stop.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
We rented Laura's place for our first trip to Tahoe and would definitely recommend it! The place was clean and cozy, and there was plenty of space for the 4 of us (our hyperactive 3-year old was with us, so that's saying something). It's super close to Tahoe City (a 2 minute drive, or a short bike ride along the lake) with all of its bars and restaurants and the gorgeous views from Commons Beach. There are two pools, a hot tub and tennis courts just a short walk from the condo, which we made good use of during our stay.
We can't wait to go back!
This is our first time visiting Tahoe. When we were planning the trip, we did quite some research, Laura's condo is one of the possible choices. When we tried to contact Laura, we got her response quickly. Her kindly and prompt response to every of our questions made up our mind to book this condo.
Before we left for Tahoe, Laura sent us several messages with every details and instructions that we need to know. When we arrived, we found this condo a very cozy and clean place with everything we need prepared. I have to say, we had a perfect stay in Laura's condo. Together with the beautiful scenery of the Lake Tahoe, this nice condo becomes a part of our memory of this wonderful holiday.
If any of my friends are going to visit Tahoe, I would definitely recommend Laura's condo to them!
We had a very nice stay in Lauras condo. The place is cozy, very clean and well equipped.
We had a perfect stay in a great location. Everything was just as described and expected.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT