The Tropical Pool House is close to parks, art and culture, restaurants and dining, great views, the beach, Busch Gardens, Tampa International Airport, the Tampa Convention Center, Ybor, Tampa Fairgrounds, and only a little over an hour from Disney World and Orlando.
You'll love the Pool House because of the views, the pool, the relaxing back yard with a hammock surrounded by palm trees, and a beautiful pool table set up indoors so you can play while you watch the big game. The Tropical Pool House is ideal for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
The entire home is available to guests, with the exception of the garage, which is used for storage by the property owner.
Other things to note
The property owner will have a separate rental agreement that tenants will be required to sign. It includes general rules for use of the home and the pool, including the following:
Swimming Pool Rules and Notifications:
1. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
2. Children are allowed to swim or play in the pool only when adults are(URL HIDDEN)present. Please maintain constant supervision over children.
3. Walk slowly in the pool area. No roughhousing, dunking, pushing, or(URL HIDDEN)wrestling.
4. Keep the area clear of clutter, debris and toys. Toys can often attract
young children to
5. No swimming at night, in rainy weather, or in thunderstorms.
6. No eating, drinking or chewing gum while in the pool.
7. No glass near the pool/water area.
8. Keep gates to the pool area closed and locked at all times.
9. Swimsuits must be worn while in the pool. Babies must wear a swim
10. Please remove bobby pins and hair pins before entering the pool as these
items can clog
the filter system.
11. Please do not throw rocks or metal objects into the pool as they can
damage the bottom.