Fully furnished spacious studio in the heart of city's center. Apartment equiped with satelite TV, WI-FI internet, air conditioner, all neccessary appliances.
Apartment is big with the height of floors 3.6 metres, secured yard, lighted and clean block.
If it is neccessary the owner can transfer you from the airport.
DISASTER. Very dishonest people to rent apartment from. I booked the apartment he was advertising, after accepting the booking and accepting the money he changed his mind and offered another apartment. Which was filthy, dirty, unhygienic and smelly. It seemed bathroom has never been cleaned since fitted. Kitchen never cleaned. I had to walk in their dirty Kitchen with sleepers as floor was sticky and dirty. Insects all over the kitchen. As kitchen had no napkins I requested for some so that I can wash their dirty cutlery. I was told they will be dropped next day but did they NO it took him 3 days with false promises. I would describe apartment as a dump yard from out side and inside.
Apartment was on the 5th floor with no lifts.
This site don't have facility to put pictures otherwise I would have add them here.
1. I changed the apartment officially, using Airbnb system. Changed apartment was better, more spacious with 2 room instead of studio. You accepted, didn't decline. (This fact can be checked by Airbnb system).
2. You continued renting and didn't pay officialy via system, but instead left less money and left the apartment, leaving keys under the rug.
3. Ofcourse after everything, you can write about cleanness. But it is bad argument, as the other my feedbacks tell opposite.
4. I invite everyone, just to check cleanness, even without staying:)
5. It doesn't matter, we are very friendly and RESPECT ALL OUR CUSTOMERS, even who are agressive without having a reason...
This apartment is in a great position, and is the best we've stayed in Ukraine. Spacious, with beautiful high ceilings and a well equipped kitchen, it is also very clean. I recommend staying here if you're going to Dniproprovetsk. The couple who picked us up from the station were also delightful. Thank you!