About this listing
Thank you for your interest. It is very good choice! Be in the centre, enjoy the beautiful heritage house with comfortable interior. Taste our house wine, olive oil, grappa and prosec. Optional the breakfast and our "soulfood" dinner!
Sime's Guest House is located in the middle of the historical center of Hvar. From here it takes only a couple of minutes to reach every interesting spots in town. The port with beautiful yachts, local market, restaurants and bars the main square and the Cathedral.
Equipment in the house:
- air-conditioned rooms
- double rooms
- private bathrooms with shower
- see view and view to the castle
- communal living room, dining room and kitchen
- washing machine, iron
- modern furniture
- free wi-fi and television, dvd player
- outdoor dining table
- pick up from the bus station or in from the catamaran
- free parking space (not private)
- organized breakfast or dinner (upon request)
- home made olive oil, grappa and wine tasting in the wine cellar
- information about Hvar's top sights, historical places and night life
- good advice on boat, surf and motorcycle rental
To reach the house:
- 3 minutes from the bus station
- 2 minutes from Catamaran
- 5 minutes from the closest beaches
Good reasons to stay in Sime's Guest House:
- The house is 700 years old, belongs to the family. In this nice traditional stone house, with green windows we can give you the best holiday experience
- All rooms with sea view
- This area of down town is quiet
- Perfect choice for young people, couples or families
(website hidden)@N03/sets(phone number hidden)
Other Things to Note
As an authentic Guest House we also offer "soul food" breakfast & dinner to our guests.
We are wating for you with warm heart....Enjoy our accommodation how you feel.
Please don't use the the snow white towels on the beach (for that we give you an other one if you need)