About this listing
Spacious, modern apartment in old town centre - shops and supermarket nearby. Terrace overlooking inner yard, living room, dining and modern kitchen. Master bedroom with bathroom. Access to 2nd terrace.
The apartment is located in the old town center near the famous museum of the painter Rubens, Rubens house. Every Saturday and Sunday there is an exotic market and on Sunday there is also the famous 'birds market'.
The apartment is modern and spacious. It has a bedroom with adjoining bathroom and toilet, a hall, a guest toilet, spacious living and dining and kitchen with modern appliances. From the living room you step out on the spacious terrace overlooking the beautiful courtyard and you can should you wish have your breakfast or other meal on the terrace.
In this lively Theater district there are numerous supermarkets, restaurants, bars and other shops. Do not forget to visit Stadsfeestzaal-shopping mall. With fine weather you can enjoy a Bolleke - a typical Antwerp beer - on one of the many pubs and terraces and enjoy 'Antwerp' night life.
Opposite the apartment there are two public parking garages. From the Central Station it will take you about 15 minutes by foot. A taxi ride will cost you about 10 euros. Around the corner there is a tram stop where tram 12 (red line) and 24 (pink line) stop.
The Meir, main shopping street of Antwerp, is just around the corner. Do you like theater? The City Theatre is located at the back of the apartment. There are many kinds of cultural activities organized in and around the City Theatre.
Holiday Apartment Belagria
Residentie Land van Hop / Residence Country of Hop
Tabakvest 42 / S 21
Welcome to holiday apartment Belagria!
We will do our best to ensure you have an enjoyable stay in our holiday apartment. It is always possible that something goes wrong, something does not work or you might still have questions.
You can contact us at following numbers (from 9:00 to 18:00 for non-urgent matters):
Rob mobile: (phone number hidden)
John mobile: (phone number hidden)
Land line: (phone number hidden)
E-Mail: (email hidden)
May we ask you to take into account following house rules :
• in case of fire or emergency please call emergency number 101 for assistance
• smoking is not allowed in the entire apartment – smoking is allowed on the balcony
• please always take your keys with you when you - even if it's only for a brief moment – leave the apartment - once the apartment door closes behind you, you can not enter!
• it is not allowed to move furniture around
• any damage should be reported at check-out
• respect the privacy of other residents in the apartment building – noise nuisance should be avoided at all times
• volume of voices is amplified in the courtyard because it is completely enclosed - please keep this in mind if you are on the balcony
• please report any failure of any device directly to one of our telephone numbers (see above)
• garbage must be sorted in Antwerp - all garbage can be put in the plastic bag that is offered upon arrival - paper and glass (bottles, jars, etc.) should be presented separately
• please make sure all appliances and lights are turned off and the heater put on night mode when leaving the apartment
• towels and bed linen are provided by us - for stays longer than four days on what day bedlinen and towels are changed
• Belagria apartment (or if otherwise agreed) is rented for max. 2 persons - it is not allowed to accommodate more than two persons in the apartment
• pets are not allowed in the apartment
Thank you for respecting Belagria house rules.
John & Rob
Holiday Apartment Belagria
Aangenaam verrast over de grootte van het appartement!
Rob was erg vriendelijk en heeft ons wegwijs gemaakt jn antwerpen.
Zeker aan te raden en mochten wjj nog eens aar antwerpen gaan, komen we zeker terug!
Een enorm aangenaam verblijf gehad. Goed ontvangen geweest en uitleg gekregen rond de bezienswaardigheden. Ook had Rob ontbijt voorzien.
Echt een aanrader, het appartement is ruim en is goed gelegen.
Nous sommes ravis!Rob a été un hôte parfait!!son accueil était très chaleureux, nous avons pu profiter de ces conseils!!
L'appartement était très propre et parfaitement situé!Nous le recommandons à tous! Nous avons profité du marché tout le wend!
Rob is a wonderful host! He took us to the apartment, which was even more spacious and cozy than we had hoped for. He sat down with us to mark a map of the city with the best places to eat and shop and site seeing routes. He had packed the fridge with breakfast food and a bottle of wine. We felt very much at home in the place, the apartment is very light, super clean and we loved sitting on the balcony with our coffees in the morning. The location is perfect, we walked everywhere with ease. Greatly recommend staying at Rob's place!!!
We werden keurig op het afgesproken tijdstip en plaats erg gastvrij ontvangen. Het (grote) appartement ligt op steenworp afstand van de vogeltjesmarkt en de grote winkelstraat. Parkeren kon om de hoek in een grote parkeergarage. Tips ontvangen van Rob waar te shoppen ed. Kortom alle ingrediënten voor een perfect weekend. Wij zouden het zo weer boeken. Een echte aanrader!
Lovely, large apartment just round the corner from the main shopping stretch in Antwerp and easy walking distance to all the main attractions.
Rob was a great host. Met us at the apartment, provided us with maps, guidebooks, suggestions of places to visit, some provisions (and wine!) and took his time to make sure we had our bearings and knew where everything was. Even came over early in the driving rain on our last day when I had somehow broken the front door key to the apartment block!
Excellent apartment and excellent host, thanks Rob.
The reservation was canceled 23 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
About the Host, Rob
My partner and I also travel a lot and always use AirBnB whenever we go abroad. We want to feel at home in the accommodations we stay and that's why it is important for us that our guests really feel at home in our apartment downtown Antwerp. We offer you a spacious and clean apartment from where you can start your visit for Antwerp or other places in Belgium. We provide you with useful tourist information about special places to visit in Antwerp.