ABOUT VILLA WIRA
Villa Wira is a 2 bedrooms private villa located in an authentic balinese environment , only 2 min from Brawa Beach, a fantastic surf break with magnificent sunsets, and just a few minutes from the famous Seminyak district renowned for its luxuries boutiques, internationals restaurants and exclusive nightlife.
Villa Wira is a magnificent open-architecture, Tropical-Modern-style. The structure is a ‘Joglo”, characteristic of traditional upper class homes in the region of central Java. Villa Wira is designed elegantly to match it sole reason of achieving higher level of satisfaction.
Here guests can escape from the world within an environment of lush tropical gardens, serenity and bliss.
LOCATION VILLA WIRA
Adress: Jl.Tegal Sari-Gang Soka-Banjar Tegal Gundul-Canggu Club Desa Tibubeneng-Bali-Indonesia
- 1min drive to the Bali equestrian resort, an elite equestrian center who offering private and group horse riding lessons.
- 2min drive to Berawa Beach, one of famous surf spots in Bali.
- 2min drive to Canggu Club, a perfect place to relax, meet friends, do sports, work out,
conduct business or just relax under the sun.
- 2min drive to the new-sophisticated shopping arcade called “Canggu Plaza”, you will find some famous restaurants and clothing stores like Tratoria Restaurant and more.
- 10min drive to Seminyak & Petitenget with its many international restaurants such as Metis, Sarong, Sardine, designer boutiques like Paul Ropp and Body&Soul... and trendy nightlife at Potato Head Club, Woo Bar at W Retreat, Mint, Huu Bar, Kudeta and more.
- 20min drive to Nirwana Golf and Country Club, one of Asia’s finest golf courses, designed by Greg Norman, at the picturesque temple site of Tanah Lot
- 40min drive to Bali’s International Airport.
- 1 hour drive to Ubud, Bali's capital of art and culture.
Guests have the choice of two air-conditioned bedrooms, all of which are accessible through large glass sliding doors overviewing the terrace and the pool.
Each bedroom has a king size bed (200 x 200), television LED with international channels and DVD player as well as their own ensuite bathroom and toilet facilities.
Each bedroom also has a wardrobe for guests clothing and personal items.
THE LIVING AND DINING AREA
The spacious living and dining area provides a space for relax. The open space provides a tropical atmosphere, which is the ideal place for intimate dinners or gathering with friends.
Villa Wira has a private swimming pool (8m x 3m), a nice deck maded with iron wood from Kalimantan, two sunbeds, it’s a perfect place to pamper yourself and get tanned.
The villa Manager meets and greets guests on arrival, leads the staffing team to meet the expectations of each guest.
One Villa attendant is responsible for housekeeping duties, she prepares the breakfast.
She’s working every day from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm excepted Sunday and during the main balinese ceremonies (Nyepi, Galungan and Kuningan...)
One Gardener & One Pool Attendants work discretly in maintaining the landscape and the pool without disturbing the guests.
We have security staff during the night time.
- Land area 350m2 - Building area 150m2.
- One private swimming pool (8m x 3m) with 2 sunbeds at the pool side.
- Fully air-conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control and ensuite
bathroom and safety box.
- Equipped kitchen (coffee maker, toaster, gas hob, refrigerator, water dispenser, etc...)
- 2 TV LED multi channels with DVD player in each bedroom.
- Stereo system with CD player + IPOD dock in the living room.
- Free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet access, high speed connection
- Private parking area for 2 cars
Booking min 48hrs in advance, feel free to discuss any requirements or urgent wishes with our villa manager.
- Car & driver, scooter (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance).
- Cook for lunch and dinner (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance).
- Tour services (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance)
- Laundry service available (add. charge)
- Spa service and massage available (add. charge)
- Activities (surf, rafting, trekking...)
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
There is no in-house cook, for special requests the villa attendant can help to purchase required goods or food, exept provided mini bar items like snacks and beverages at the villa, for in advance provided additional payment, the receipts will return to the guests to proove the payments with the change money if left.