About this listing
Cozy Columbia Cottage is perfectly situated in a quiet west side neighborhood - one block to the river and an easy walk to both downtown Bend and west side breweries and eateries. Close access to Mt Bachelor as well.
This 1930's home has a lot of character with original cabinetry and beautiful hardwood floors. This combination of "old world charm" and our attention to detail make this a memorable place to spend your holiday.
You will find:
• one queen bed and two twin beds (with a king converter kit and king sheets if you choose to push the two twin beds together)
• comfortable furniture
• European style bedding with duvet covers and quality linens
• lots of storage space for hanging and folding clothes
• cozy towels
• a well equipped kitchen
• WIFI internet, a DVD player, speakers for your phone and a large flat screen TV
• a washer and dryer as well as laundry baskets
• children's dishes, utensils, a booster seat and feeding tray, bed rails, books, games and toys
The backyard is fully fenced for privacy; perfect for grilling on the propane BBQ or relaxing after a morning stroll to local shops and restaurants.
Walk East one block to Harmon Park and playground where you find
• the walking bridge that takes you across the river, through Drake park and into downtown
Walk North three blocks to Newport Avenue where you find
• Newport Market (yummy roasted chicken)
• Mama P's (try a mini-cinnamon roll)
• Backporch Coffee Roasters (the cardamom latte is divine)
• Chow restaurant (for Mickey and Minnie mouse pancakes and a whole lot more)
• Headlines (schedule a pedicure/manicure or a haircut.) ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Walk South three blocks to Galveston Avenue where you find
• 10 Barrel (awesome pizza)
• Brother Jon's (try the spinach salad)
• Baked bakery (crunchy, crusty breads)
The perfect location for your perfect Bend experience!