Cozy Columbia Cottage is perfectly situated in a quiet west side neighborhood - one block to the river and an easy walk to both downtown Bend and west side breweries and eateries. Close access to Mt Bachelor as well.
This 1930's home has a lot of character with original cabinetry and beautiful hardwood floors. This combination of "old world charm" and our attention to detail make this a memorable place to spend your holiday.
You will find:
• one queen bed and two twin beds (with a king converter kit and king sheets if you choose to push the two twin beds together)
• comfortable furniture
• European style bedding with duvet covers and quality linens
• lots of storage space for hanging and folding clothes
• cozy towels
• a well equipped kitchen
• WIFI internet, a DVD player, speakers for your phone and a large flat screen TV
• a washer and dryer as well as laundry baskets
• children's dishes, utensils, a booster seat and feeding tray, bed rails, books, games and toys
The backyard is fully fenced for privacy; perfect for grilling on the propane BBQ or relaxing after a morning stroll to local shops and restaurants.
Walk East one block to Harmon Park and playground where you find
• the walking bridge that takes you across the river, through Drake park and into downtown
Walk North three blocks to Newport Avenue where you find
• Newport Market (yummy roasted chicken)
• Mama P's (try a mini-cinnamon roll)
• Backporch Coffee Roasters (the cardamom latte is divine)
• Chow restaurant (for Mickey and Minnie mouse pancakes and a whole lot more)
• Headlines (schedule a pedicure/manicure or a haircut.) (phone number hidden)
Walk South three blocks to Galveston Avenue where you find
• 10 Barrel (awesome pizza)
• Brother Jon's (try the spinach salad)
• Baked bakery (crunchy, crusty breads)
The perfect location for your perfect Bend experience!
Cute little cottage! The cottage was very clean and well set up! Loved all the movies, books, and games that were supplied. The backyard was perfect for a night of star gazing and a good BBQ.
Stayed at the 3bd house with some friends. Loved the place! Great location and we walked everywhere! Place was clean and tidy when we got in.
A few things to note though. The house technically sleeps 4 with only a small couch for the 5th person. We also ran out of toilet paper (only 1 roll provided) and were told that was our responsibility. Although, they did eventually send someone by with extras! Finally, check out procedure was complicated. We were charged a cleaning fee even though we were asked to strip the beds, start a load of laundry, load the dishwasher and take all the trash out before we left.
All in all, however, our stay was pleasant and Andy was very easy and prompt with communication. We wouldn't hesitate staying with him again.
This host has 118 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews